Running tally of VIN #, order date and build date by Ranger5G member (2019 MY)

Rich

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buel, Moto Guzzi, Z3, '19 Ranger xlt super cab blue
Occupation
Retired
Update on vin 75957 unit is built and awaiting shipping !
Sponsored

godsend1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-350 2012 Kia Optima 1986 Yamaha Vmax
Occupation
Uplinker
This VIN is from a truck that was ordered May 11th and scheduled to be built July 12th.
Thanks for the info...

So, dealer orders are not tracked the same way?

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the info...

So, dealer orders are not tracked the same way?
Dealer orders can only be tracked by the dealer (or by "insiders" like @Pioneer74). Only retail orders can be tracked on the ford tracking page. Sounds like your baby will be born tomorrow, though!

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
Capture.JPG

Just checked....was in processing this morning. Now shows in production. I was under the impression this was getting built on 7/19. Possible this was moved up?

Window sticker link showed up as well, but no sticker yet to see blend date.

Oh, and........

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
Capture.JPG

Just checked....was in processing this morning. Now shows in production. I was under the impression this was getting built on 7/19. Possible this was moved up?

Oh, and........

Check the link again later or tomorrow and the window sticker should be there...that happened to me. The link didn't work the first day I saw it, but worked the next day. As for "In production", I think it changes to that a couple of weeks before it actually goes into production (?). Mine did the same thing, then two days ago (7/9), the date showed up under the "In Production", which just happened to be my blend date. I looked this morning and my est delivery went from 18 Aug to 1 Aug...however, I think it will change back to a later date because after it rolls off the line, it has to have the bed liner sprayed.

tgRanger

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat, 1988 Mustang GT, 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Capture.JPG

Oh, and........

Just because “in production” came up doesn’t actually mean its in production. It’s going to take a couple week before it actually does. You'll be able to check your blend date when you get your window sticker to come up.

Also when it does actually go into production they’ll be the date just below it. For example, I got my window sticker on 6/24 but it didn’t actually go into production until yesterday. :dance:
99C08390-C1AB-4CAF-BCFE-900BC518CDC9.jpeg

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
Just because “in production” came up doesn’t actually mean its in production. It’s going to take a couple week before it actually does. You'll be able to check your blend date when you get your window sticker to come up.

Also when it does actually go into production they’ll be the date just below it. For example, I got my window sticker on 6/24 but it didn’t actually go into production until yesterday. :dance:
99C08390-C1AB-4CAF-BCFE-900BC518CDC9.jpeg
build date is 7/19 according to the guru here.......wasn't expecting the status to change until next week.

guess I will verify when sticker is available

tgRanger

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
build date is 7/19 according to the guru here.......wasn't expecting the status to change until next week.

I’m surprised your not able to see your window sticker. Soon as mine said in production I was able to see mine. Keep checking it’ll show up soon I’m guessing :thumbsup:

Edit: Now I would like to know how many days its going take for it to go from “in production” to “awaiting shipment”.

Last edited:

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase

In production means the build order has gone to the plant (I believe). Actual production is 7-10 days away probably. But you will know for sure once the window sticker appears. The good news is it is taking the next step towards being in your hands!

tgRanger

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I looked this morning and my est delivery went from 18 Aug to 1 Aug...however, I think it will change back to a later date because after it rolls off the line, it has to have the bed liner sprayed.
Guess that’s happening a lot, maybe that’s why it says estimate :). I just checked and my ETA went back a week from 8/4-7/28. I also got the spray in, hope it doesn't delay anything, I mean cant that be done in a day? This makes me feel like dancin’ :dance:

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
Guess that’s happening a lot, maybe that’s why it says estimate :). I just checked and my ETA went back a week from 8/4-7/28. I also got the spray in, hope it doesn't delay anything, I mean cant that be done in a day? This makes me feel like dancin’ :dance:
I'd like to think so. And I'm hoping the date doesn't slide to the left again...but I'm not holding my breath. If it does get delivered on the 1st, I may get in trouble with the wife...we're supposed to be out of town starting that day...but, you know, priorities...lol. Ok, so I'll have to wait a few days to get my truck.

Dance, dance, dance :dance:

Edit: Just checked again and the new est delivery is 31 Jul...it's moving the right direction and "supposedly" is now awaiting shipment WOOHOO! (I "woohoo" with the thought of it turning to tears when the date moves to late Aug delivery...lol)

Last edited:

godsend1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-350 2012 Kia Optima 1986 Yamaha Vmax
Occupation
Uplinker
@rangerdanger
Mine : 1FTER1EHXKLA69344 was ordered May 11th and will be built July 12th.