First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger XLT, 2019 Edge ST, 1946 CJ2a street rod, shop full of motoorcycles
Vehicle Showcase
Wow that's really cool you dug all that up. :like:
Most are surface finds but all from my yard. My house is on an ancient campground with a mound (midden) on it also. Been finding stuff for 20+ years. Very humbling to pick up something that someone sat there and made 5 thousand years ago.

IMG_4132.jpg

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Most are surface finds but all from my yard. My house is on an ancient campground with a mound (midden) on it also. Been finding stuff for 20+ years. Very humbling to pick up something that someone sat there and made 5 thousand years ago.

IMG_4132.jpg
Nice collection but really love the mantle decorations thrown together smartly :like:

BiilyJones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
sorry, just saw this now.

went well. as good as i could expect for my first try.
the flavor was fantastic and the ribs were pretty tender....i was hoping for a bit more tenderness, and hopefully the next try i improve.
Cook a little longer for more tender. Some people wrap, but you lose bark.

NTXTremor

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
It was "White Ford Truck Day" at the Home Depot, and that did not include the Home Depot rental trucks.

Pictured foreground to background: White classic Ford Ranger, White F150 STX, White 5G Ranger Lariat, White 5G Lariat Tremor (mine)

IMG_3451.jpg

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
RV Trip to Edmond Ca to visit friends after trip to Bampf along the Icefield Parkway...one of the most picturesque drives in out RV...5' by 8' windshield...Eye candy abounds!

Icefieldparkway.j.jpg

Best,
Phil

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Lake Louise Ca. Margie and I hiked to the Tea house...(look it up)... We took it slow and there were snide remarks from other hikers... Well guess what ... these hikers wilted and we kept going (Tito style) and made it to the Tea House. I had to pull Margie up a couple snow banks, but we made it...only Blue Hairs at the Tea house...

LakeLouise.jpg

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Lake Louise Ca. Margie and I hiked to the Tea house...(look it up)... We took it slow and there were snide remarks from other hikers... Well guess what ... these hikers wilted and we kept going (Tito style) and made it to the Tea House. I had to pull Margie up a couple snow banks, but we made it...only Blue Hairs at the Tea house...

LakeLouise.jpg
Beautiful picture, I love lake Louise. Last time I was there in Dec 2009 it was almost 50 below.