First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Occupation
Paramedic/Shift Supervisor
It's the same around here. I've seen maybe 3 or 4 others, besides my wife. A few of them maybe the members from the Southeast section here.

I like it that way, though. If I wanted the same thing everyone else drives, I'd have gotten a F-150 or Honda something-or-another or a Nissan whosywhatsy.
Sponsored

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
My neighbor had a new Toyota Fortuner (top of the line). He was bragging and feeling good about it, so I checked it out. I was really disappointed in the comfort and layout. The plastic looked cheap, it was just something I didnt care for. Ofcourse I did not say this out loud, he just bought it. I let him sit in the Everest and I saw it in his face, the disappointment. He told me he really liked it and would sale his fortuner. I giggled said ok man, like that is not going to happen. This is what he drives now ?

IMG_4272.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
My neighbor had a new Toyota Fortuner (top of the line). He was bragging and feeling good about it, so I checked it out. I was really disappointed in the comfort and layout. The plastic looked cheap, it was just something I didnt care for. Ofcourse I did not say this out loud, he just bought it. I let him sit in the Everest and I saw it in his face, the disappointment. He told me he really liked it and would sale his fortuner. I giggled said ok man, like that is not going to happen. This is what he drives now ?

IMG_4272.jpg
At least he's smart and realized he made a big mistake sooner than later. Does he need a damper? ?

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
At least he's smart and realized he made a big mistake sooner than later. Does he need a damper? ?
He needs one, Ive heard the tailgate slam down a few times already.

sandog

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew Cab Hot Pepper
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I drive on Interstate 40 everyday, and have been seeing one or two Rangers every day on my 500 mile daily round trip.
I'm amazed when they go by that:
A) They look so small. Part of it is that I am in a Freightliner looking down. Maybe part of it is the color creates an illusion. Ones I saw today were white and silver. My Ranger doesn't seem as small as the others I see on the road, it is Hot Pepper Metallic.
B) The ones I see pass me look really raked, nose way down and rear end up high.
Mine seems more level. I think the first owner of this truck put a spacer up top of the coil, I'll have to check a stock Ranger to be sure.
Pics of mine:
Rn8zw3Lh.jpg

IqQYeLgh.jpg

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
He needs one, Ive heard the tailgate slam down a few times already.

I do have a ROTW damper that some of us got when ours first came out off of eBay. To bad you're so far away or I'd send it to you to give to him. That brings a tear to my eye just thinking about that. :crying:

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
I’ve taken a couple pictures of me next to rangers. Here’s me next to the one with the Michigan built sticker left on it and apparently a lot of trust in the world. And my friends ranger.
EE8B6833-D4B1-41B0-B70E-DDEA458A062F.jpeg
157BFE9B-18E0-4D58-8754-FF1A42A092F3.jpeg

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
I live south east of Boston and I see Rangers and Colorado/Canyons all the time. I have only seen one other Tremor on the road. I see Colorado ZR2s quite often.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Lately, on my way home, I keep getting behind Rangers. A beautiful silver and a beautiful white. I want to flag them down and ask them how they’re enjoying their Rangers - but, been listening to too many serial killer podcasts! :LOL:

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Military
Lately, on my way home, I keep getting behind Rangers. A beautiful silver and a beautiful white. I want to flag them down and ask them how they’re enjoying their Rangers - but, been listening to too many serial killer podcasts! :LOL:
Give them the gangsta 5g sign,, if they sign back you know its ok. It means They are probably on this forum.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Same here, we left North Carolina Sunday the 12th. Today, Friday the 17th, we stopped in Albuquerque. To date I have seen a grand total of 2 Rangers. Where in the world are all the Rangers Ford has sold?

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
There's probably a damper involved somehow...
Why all the jokes about a tailgate damper?

After having owned pickups since the 70s I have on more than one occasion had the tailgate slip out of my hand and slam against the cables. The damper is a great idea that is long over due in my book.
Sponsored