First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I got that one. We can only hope this is the case, and things can get on track to start full production. The thing I'm waiting for is for the other constrained options to kick in full force, and slow the entire process down again. But, I can't blame everything on Ford. I have a long time friend that owns our local Chevy dealer. At last check she had 14 new vehicles on the lot with 11 being trucks. And yesterday I rode by our local Hendrick's auto kingdom that includes, Toyota, Honda, Hyundia, Jeep, Dodge, and Chrysler. If it wasn't for the small number of used vehicles spread thin their lots would be empty also. Sadly there's enough blame to go around for this shit, but it is what it is. Maybe one day you, and me will actually see our Broncos.
I hear ya brother. It's like a game that when one part gets fixed and you get your hopes up another problem arises. I can see it now the new MIC tops will look great and everyone who received a bad one and those on dirt mountain will all get theirs replaced. Now they start up production again for the 2dr and wouldn't you know now there's no more chips so back to dirt mountain we go! A batch of chips come in and those get sent out but now there's a shortage of SAS parts. :facepalm:

I hate to say it but I'm not as excited about the Bronco as I was a few months ago. We did make a reservation to drive them out in the desert on Oct. 1st so maybe that'll jump start me again. I'm anxiously waiting the launch of the Maverick and the Lightning to see how they roll out. If those two are even close to the mess of the Bronco we both could be looking at a '23. ?
Sponsored

CarbonTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 Jaguar XJR, 21 Bronco Sport
Over the past few weeks I saw a cyber orange, area 51, velocity blue, & anti matter blue. I was able to get up close to the anti mater blue outer banks, love it. Pictures / YouTube videos don't do it justice. My wife already is planning the move from her bronco sport to the full size lol

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Over the past few weeks I saw a cyber orange, area 51, velocity blue, & anti matter blue. I was able to get up close to the anti mater blue outer banks, love it. Pictures / YouTube videos don't do it justice. My wife already is planning the move from her bronco sport to the full size lol

The anti mater blue is a really nice color. It's way to dark for me and would be a nightmare to keep clean with the dust out here. It's also getting discontinued for '22. Besides the dealer demos I've yet to see one on the road here but with all the issues they're having not many have been delivered either. You need to convince your wife that you she really needs a full size Bronco and to trade here's in. ?

CarbonTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The anti mater blue is a really nice color. It's way to dark for me and would be a nightmare to keep clean with the dust out here. It's also getting discontinued for '22. Besides the dealer demos I've yet to see one on the road here but with all the issues they're having not many have been delivered either. You need to convince your wife that you she really needs a full size Bronco and to trade here's in. ?
Agreed, the anti mater is very nice but would be difficult to live with everyday ( not that her Kodiak brown is much better ). . .As much as I would love to sway her the logical part of me is holding back. Her sport is 4 months old

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Agreed, the anti mater is very nice but would be difficult to live with everyday ( not that her Kodiak brown is much better ). . .As much as I would love to sway her the logical part of me is holding back. Her sport is 4 months old
Even if you put an order in now it would most likely be a '23 before it was built. So it'll be a couple years old by then and a perfect time to trade it in. lol Heck I have a mid October '20 reservation and I'm not sure I'll get mine next year.

CarbonTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Even if you put an order in now it would most likely be a '23 before it was built. So it'll be a couple years old by then and a perfect time to trade it in. lol Heck I have a mid October '20 reservation and I'm not sure I'll get mine next year.
Very true

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I saw this earlier today and knew that all was, once again, right with the world….

F3E8CE3F-BA2D-43D7-9CB6-A74A97C7E27C.jpeg

Nothing says business as usual like seeing Dave’s avatar as the latest person to comment on that particular thread.

Everyone - take the rest of the day off - things are back to normal.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I saw this earlier today and knew that all was, once again, right with the world….

F3E8CE3F-BA2D-43D7-9CB6-A74A97C7E27C.jpeg

Nothing says business as usual like seeing Dave’s avatar as the latest person to comment on that particular thread.

Everyone - take the rest of the day off - things are back to normal.
Only problem is now I'm getting use to not working and I really like it! ?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
------2011 Ford Ranger XL 2.3L Manual Scab
Occupation
--Machinist
We will have to see if prices will drop for Vehicles in the future once we are out of Covid and the parts supply chain get's better. Probably not. Its too bad you could not lock in your MSRP when ordering.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
We will have to see if prices will drop for Vehicles in the future once we are out of Covid and the parts supply chain get's better. Probably not. Its too bad you could not lock in your MSRP when ordering.
The Bronco's are price protected as long as you converted your reservation to an order by 3/18/21. Even if it goes into '23 you're still price protected, so they say. ?

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
The Bronco's are price protected as long as you converted your reservation to an order by 3/18/21. Even if it goes into '23 you're still price protected, so they say. ?
Price protection is from Ford for MSRP only . Dealers can add on as much as they want with ADM . A signed order sheet stating price from your dealer is your only true protection .

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Price protection is from Ford for MSRP only . Dealers can add on as much as they want with ADM . A signed order sheet stating price from your dealer is your only true protection .
True....My dealer is Grainer Ford in IA and they're great! No ADM and no slimy business deals there just straight upfront pricing. We (@wanted33) got invoice pricing and $2,000 off. So basically it comes out to $3,500 off mspr.
Sponsored