First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Crew Cab Sport, 2018 Santa Cruz Tallboy
Occupation
IT Director
I've managed to catch COVID right now as well. Luckily for me, my symptoms are very mild. The worst of it for me has been the lack of smell/taste. I think the vaccine and one kickass immune system from eating so much dirt as a child has spared me the worst of it.

Get well soon Dave. I'll be putting my tailgate down hands-free tonight as a salute to you.
Sponsored

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Get well soon Dave. :ninja:
kickbuttdave.png

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
I think the vaccine and one kickass immune system from eating so much dirt as a child has spared me the worst of it.
I’m relying on the vaccine and all the Round Up I’ve inhaled over the years to protect me.

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
I’m relying on the vaccine and all the Round Up I’ve inhaled over the years to protect me.
HA! I'm vax'd but keep my head down when going out. All the peeps without masks, I don't trust them so I keep my distance. This isn't political so please get vax'd if you aren't, it doesn't seem important, until it is.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
Considering all the grief he gives Tracy (@Tracy Bowman )...?
Hey, that's good point! We should all save this pic and when he starts giving @Tracy Bowman a hard time about her parking, we just repost this at him :LOL:

I guess I shouldn't pick on the sick...then again, it's just Dave, soooo, I'll leave it

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
I can only imagine Daves backlog of messages and reactions. I

With Dave out of the picture....Phil taking a breather....this is my opportunity to take the top posting spot.
Others misfortune is my gain....

expect a flurry of posting activity on every post....it wont matter what it is....I'm going to comment.
Might even double post now and then to really pump up the count.
Hey, this double posting for more reactions so you can get ahead is cheating. :sunglasses:
Do you think you er running for president -------:bandit:

Screenshot 2021-08-19 at 06-59-35 Anybody Seen Dave .png

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
It seems Dave left some bread crumbs to follow…

I found this pic Dave posted and zoomed in on that sign, so I called the Westbrook Village Sheriff’s Posse - it’s a private security firm - they remember him and his truck - they have his phone number and will call him - they’ll initiate a wellness check by his local PD if needed.

Yes, I’m certain they thought I was a lunatic. ?
Nice work!

Creepy. But, nice work.

Glad to hear you're theoretically alright, Dave. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon, your presence is missed.

I also contracted the 'Rona last week, for me it was roughly 72 hrs of symptoms with the last 24 being pretty mild. Hopefully you're on the upswing now!

Nellieg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger crew cab
This round of delta covid doesnt seem to care if you are vaxed or not. Proper fitting n95 mask hand sanitizer some distance are your best options right now. Step son here is quarrantined with a house mate who is coughing up a lung right now... Lost an uncle mar 2020... Getting past the politics and misinformation ...just do what you feel like will protect yourself the best...the vax side effects knocked me down two days...hate to see what the real thing would do. Wife was at ground zero sars in china... Be careful. Hope those kind souls here who are dealing with it get well soon.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I've managed to catch COVID right now as well. Luckily for me, my symptoms are very mild. The worst of it for me has been the lack of smell/taste. I think the vaccine and one kickass immune system from eating so much dirt as a child has spared me the worst of it.

Get well soon Dave. I'll be putting my tailgate down hands-free tonight as a salute to you.
Will pray for you as well Ty. God Bless!

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
This round of delta covid doesnt seem to care if you are vaxed or not. Proper fitting n95 mask hand sanitizer some distance are your best options right now. Step son here is quarrantined with a house mate who is coughing up a lung right now... Lost an uncle mar 2020... Getting past the politics and misinformation ...just do what you feel like will protect yourself the best...the vax side effects knocked me down two days...hate to see what the real thing would do. Wife was at ground zero sars in china... Be careful. Hope those kind souls here who are dealing with it get well soon.
My second dose caused about 8 hours of flu symptoms starting at about midnight after the dose. But, my second shingles dose was worse. Get the vax, but still wear a mask and keep your head down. Hopefully the vax will be tweaked to include the delta. It might seem like the flu to some, but take it seriously.

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Wishing you a speedy recovery, Dave

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t know how I’ve missed all this…I pray that AzScorpion continues to recover. Did not read if his girlfriend is sick as well, but praying for them both. This stuff is bad. I just hate it for folks.?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hope he's well! I'm in the stinking hospital for the 2nd time this month. I had a personal tune installed ...friggin pacemaker. Went in for a followup with the cardiologist and he said you ain't leaving and sent Me to addmissions...THAT put a damper on my day! Spending the night, had surgery at 3pm. Not exactly how I planned to start retirement. Let alone another surgery scheduled on the 31st.??
Hang in there, Fawnbuster! They’re going to make you good as new!:)
Sponsored