Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
I already have half a brain!😆
Dad always told me if I had 1/2 a brain I'd be dangerous. :LOL:
I should jot down all his sayings. Not here of course as I would get banned.:crazy:

Fazzie01

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 4x2 Sport
Occupation
Engineer
Yes, keeping an eye out. Hoping it will stay south & hopefully Peter out. Praying for the best outcome for everyone. I will leave if necessary.I don’t live far from here.
Looks like it will miss hitting Clearwater head on which is good for me, but praying for those north of here.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Looks like it will miss hitting Clearwater head on which is good for me, but praying for those north of here.
We’re in PCB, just experienced an early outer band. Gusts of wind blowing things around. Looks like eye will be southeast of here, but keeping eye out for westerly turn. Praying for everyone in its path.
Glad ya’ll will avoid a direct hit. Still hoping it will miraculously die down.🙏

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm jealous even though no booze
It was very good, but should have been either twice the size or half the price. But, on vacation. A little splurging doesn’t hurt.😁

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
I have been checking in from time to time, but staying busy with my garden. I have a new dehydrator (toy😆), & been staying busy with all the prep it takes.
Right now, I’m at my favorite place…yep, the beach! I need to retire…😆
Just remember, you don’t get any more vacation days or holidays. Eight months I’m still adjusting to that tidbit 😛🤪😜

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
FEMA just said up to 12 ft of storm surge on the west coast from about Ft Meyers north.. Looks like it's going to be a deadly storm. Stay safe Tracy and your family. Looks to be going east of you. Better have another with alcohol 🍹

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
Just remember, you don’t get any more vacation days or holidays. Eight months I’m still adjusting to that tidbit 😛🤪😜
But everyday is a holiday after retirement.

OP
OP
myothercarizahearse

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
It was very good, but should have been either twice the size or half the price. But, on vacation. A little splurging doesn’t hurt.😁
perspective for you from my many years of experience in food service. it probably cost $5 just for the stuff to make it $3-4 for a whole pineapple $.75 for that wonderful straw(used to $.05 until those people outlawed them) another $.65 the umbrella, the cherry and orange slice are nominal, add up the fruit puree in the drink with extra sugar or simple syrup. THEN it isn't that easy to hollow out a pineapple without messing a up couple. that core is a pain to get around without ripping out or putting a hole in the bottom. this is why not many places offer in this way. It's cheaper to buy a fish bowl even a few get broke every week.

I digress, can't beat a drink out of pineapple with scenery like that. party on

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
perspective for you from my many years of experience in food service. it probably cost $5 just for the stuff to make it $3-4 for a whole pineapple $.75 for that wonderful straw(used to $.05 until those people outlawed them) another $.65 the umbrella, the cherry and orange slice are nominal, add up the fruit puree in the drink with extra sugar or simple syrup. THEN it isn't that easy to hollow out a pineapple without messing a up couple. that core is a pain to get around without ripping out or putting a hole in the bottom. this is why not many places offer in this way. It's cheaper to buy a fish bowl even a few get broke every week.

But most drinkers just toss the pineapple. Just rinse it off and send it to the next sucker :facepalm:. Don't forget probably pineapple upside down cake in the restaurant for $18 a slice at dinner :). There's a fortune to be made in food service in vacation areas a very rich friend of mine in food service once told me.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FEMA just said up to 12 ft of storm surge on the west coast from about Ft Meyers north.. Looks like it's going to be a deadly storm. Stay safe Tracy and your family. Looks to be going east of you. Better have another with alcohol 🍹
Thanks, Ed!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

You are totally correct, Dave! Thank you for setting me straight. Easy to lose touch with reality sometimes!😆
Sponsored