First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Off Road
Occupation
High School Mathematics Instructor
Nice Looking Truck! Greetings from Minnesota!

quangdog

First Name
Kimball
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
He could be a transplant from Massachusetts. You know we were labeled as Massholes there. ?
Oh, don't tell me that! My daughter starts at UMass Amherst this fall. I think she'll be in for a bit of a culture shock, coming from Idaho. ?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Oh, don't tell me that! My daughter starts at UMass Amherst this fall. I think she'll be in for a bit of a culture shock, coming from Idaho. ?
It's going to be just a little bit of a shock. :shock: I never went to college but growing up I spent my fair share of weekends there. It was called ZooMass for a reason back then.??

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Im sending my sympathy card in advance. Feel for ya bro!

Chuck Lau

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger...2005 Mustang Steeda
Occupation
Retired
After driving non-pickups for my entire life I finally got wise. Actually, it was my last camping trip in my wife's Subaru Forester, with my family of four plus a dog stuffed to gills, I made the decision to buy a truck. Initially, I was considering a Tacoma because, well everyone has a Tacoma here in Southern California. I wasn't completely won over by the price tag (with everything I wanted) and crampy driving position. On a whim I went to the Ford dealer and drove the Ranger. This was the winner. So I picked what I wanted... Ranger Lariat Fx4 in either Carbonized Gray or Iconic Silver. Took the buyer a few weeks to find the exact one. I guess supply is getting limited. The one he found had the Sports Appearance package on it, which I didn't consider in the beginning but dang those dark gray trimmings look so good on it.

So far it's been great. I am about 700 miles in. I've installed the rear damper, Undercover swing box, bed rug, and tonneau cover. Mostly minor items at this point. I've debadged the FX4 and did my own thing by drawing out the early 80s Ranger logo and added to it. I eventually want to add a bed rack and a roof top tent but that's for another day, and a fuller wallet.

Thanks to the board for all the information about all the possibilities for my new truck.

I've taken her out on a few off road excursions but nothing too rough. Too new to do that yet. Here's some photos from this past weekend.

- JR
Congradulations on the Ranger Decision...You won't regret your purchase! I have owned many mid sized trucks over the years & My 2020 Ranger is the BEST of them All...Love It!
IMG_0469.jpg
IMG_0476.jpg
IMG_0478.jpg
Sponsored