First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
They legalized pot in Canada a year ago. My fear was I would smell it everywhere as well. In a year’s time I have not smelt it once. I live on a lake, so it not like in a city, but I have not smelt it from any of the cottages in the summer and I have not smelt it when I visit our town, or when I go to other centers.

I am sure that is not the case everywhere, and where you smelt pot before, you now smell pot more, but it is not anything like I feared.
A whiff of it here and there is no big deal but I'm not exaggerating when I say that's all you can smell especially at night. Man I use to remember it smelling much better than this stuff which smells like old dirty socks!. :puke:

Not trying to be rude but there are a lot of nasty, dirty people there now and at night they're all hanging out together getting stoned. It's bad when in front of our hotel there was a sign that said " No Marijuana Smoking". :crazy:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Had to let my mom have my Ranger for a few days so I can drive her sedan. My dog had to have surgery last week to remove a tumor. Unfortunately he has had a few complications this week and I've had to go to the vet a few times. He can't get in my truck with the cone on his head he has to wear to keep him from licking his stitches. Plus he isn't supposed to be climbing or jumping that far right now anyway. He's an 80lb dog and I can't really pick him up due to the location of his stitches.

So my mom has been driving to my house to taxi us to the vet because he can get in her car fairly easy. Things are still kind of touch and go with my dog and I might have to go back to the vet if things don't improve. To keep my mom from playing taxi I just let her take my truck so I can drive her car if need be.

She texted me a bit ago and said how much she loves driving my Ranger. She said she doesn't really want me to swap back. So maybe she will end up getting one when this is all over and join the Ranger club. That or I'll have to call the cops and make her give me my truck back. :p

But most importantly things are going okay so far today with my best friend. Hopefully I won't have to drive my mom's car to the vet over the next few days.

snorlax

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Parts Advisor
Had to let my mom have my Ranger for a few days so I can drive her sedan. My dog had to have surgery last week to remove a tumor. Unfortunately he has had a few complications this week and I've had to go to the vet a few times. He can't get in my truck with the cone on his head he has to wear to keep him from licking his stitches. Plus he isn't supposed to be climbing or jumping that far right now anyway. He's an 80lb dog and I can't really pick him up due to the location of his stitches.

So my mom has been driving to my house to taxi us to the vet because he can get in her car fairly easy. Things are still kind of touch and go with my dog and I might have to go back to the vet if things don't improve. To keep my mom from playing taxi I just let her take my truck so I can drive her car if need be.

She texted me a bit ago and said how much she loves driving my Ranger. She said she doesn't really want me to swap back. So maybe she will end up getting one when this is all over and join the Ranger club. That or I'll have to call the cops and make her give me my truck back. :p

But most importantly things are going okay so far today with my best friend. Hopefully I won't have to drive my mom's car to the vet over the next few days.
Hope your furry friend has a good recovery bud!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Glad you dogs doing well. Have fun driving the sedan as it looks like you're not getting your Ranger back! ?

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Glad you dogs doing well. Have fun driving the sedan as it looks like you're not getting your Ranger back! ?
Thanks. I don't like her car at all. It's a Hyundai Sonata and I don't like the way it drives. The seats suck too. But it has served me and my dog well over the last week so I can't really complain.

I'm getting my Ranger back when this is over even if I have to sneak over there in the middle of the night and swap cars. I still have the other key and she doesn't have a garage. I checked my Ford Pass app also to make sure she hasn't left the state with it. :cool:

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
Thanks. I don't like her car at all. It's a Hyundai Sonata and I don't like the way it drives. The seats suck too. But it has served me and my dog well over the last week so I can't really complain.

I'm getting my Ranger back when this is over even if I have to sneak over there in the middle of the night and swap cars. I still have the other key and she doesn't have a garage. I checked my Ford Pass app also to make sure she hasn't left the state with it. :cool:
I hope your mom is not having any problems with those two raptors. How do you keep them from scratching the heck out of your bed and tailgate?

NVHoonigan

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
I'm assuming it's legal here but walking down the strip that's all you can smell everywhere. I think I'm buzzed....Now I have to go find me some Doritos. :crazy: :cool:
You are correct, it is legal in Nevada but the law says it is not supposed to be smoked in public. However we all know that is only if enforced and lets face it, you were on the Vegas strip haha.

I have family in Colorado who shared similar experiences when it was legalized there but it is not the locals being the problem. It is the out of towners who come in and want the "experience" that end up ruining it for everyone else.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
This week I bought a bookcase and hauled it home. No pics of it in the truck, but one of it in the house. Solid pine, 72" wide X 80" tall.

Today I laid pavers, so had to make the requisite mall crawl thing to Home Depot. Pavers did make her squat just a bit...
IMG_20201031_110404945_HDR.jpg
IMG_20201031_110431122_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201031_110417210_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201027_172138859.jpg

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
This week I bought a bookcase and hauled it home. No pics of it in the truck, but one of it in the house. Solid pine, 72" wide X 80" tall.

Today I laid pavers, so had to make the requisite mall crawl thing to Home Depot. Pavers did make her squat just a bit...
IMG_20201031_110404945_HDR.jpg
IMG_20201031_110431122_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201031_110417210_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201027_172138859.jpg
Very nice bookcase!

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor

Scott D

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/STX
The lovely wife and I hopped the STX and stopped by the Foster Care facility that she does some volunteer work at. She had to drop something off.

Then we went to the hardware store to purchase a ladder and florescent bulbs for me. She purchased some planter/pots.

The odometer is a little over 200 miles now. Some day it'll get broken in.

Rear seat delete FTW.

IMG_20201101_113935332_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201101_114005453_HDR.jpg

Did I over-do it, lol?

IMG_20201101_114047021_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: