Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
We have one. Front only, not rear. We were rear ended and pushed about 80 feet into two cars I front of us.
Wouldn't the front cam show that you were rear ended because your truck launched like a rocket?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
The new Bronco has the 360 camera too. I put a deposit down on one and with all the early reservations it would be a MY22 which is fine by me. I won't buy first year runs and maybe by then they'll have different colors/options.

I keep thinking about getting a dash cam too. With the way everyone drives here it will probably pay for itself one day. Someone here posted they have this one and for the price the clarity was really good.
Jealous...wish I could get in line for a Badland...

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I keep thinking about getting a dash cam too. With the way everyone drives here it will probably pay for itself one day. Someone here posted they have this one and for the price the clarity was really good.

Insurance vid as you run through the back of the garage??:LOL:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Jealous...wish I could get in line for a Badland...
You can and that's the one I ordered, the Badlands non Sasquatch. I ordered mine through a dealer in IA who is offering $2,000 off invoice not msrp. You only need to put $100 down and it's totally refundable up until your vin is ready. You can also change models and packages up until this too. @wanted33 told me about this as he's doing the same and we're hoping our builds come in at the same time to meet up in IA.

Plus if it's pulled earlier like late 2021 you can let them know you want to wait a little longer and they will still hold your deal. This offer is only good through Oct with them.

I think you said you can't post in the General section here (I wonder why? ? ) but if you can still view it there's a Bronco thread here. Here's where Jim and I discuss that deal and if you have any other questions just message me. Granger is fantastic to deal with and you just have to join the Bronco 6G forum and message them with your confirmation info to get the $2,000 off invoice deal.

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Wouldn't the front cam show that you were rear ended because your truck launched like a rocket?
Yes it showed we were stopped but the impact broke it off the windshield. Luckily it wasn’t the Ranger.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Insurance vid as you run through the back of the garage??:LOL:
I back in and have a remote button so the damper lowers and saves me from crashing through the back wall. ?

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
You can and that's the one I ordered, the Badlands non Sasquatch. I ordered mine through a dealer in IA who is offering $2,000 off invoice not msrp. You only need to put $100 down and it's totally refundable up until your vin is ready. You can also change models and packages up until this too. @wanted33 told me about this as he's doing the same and we're hoping our builds come in at the same time to meet up in IA.

Plus if it's pulled earlier like late 2021 you can let them know you want to wait a little longer and they will still hold your deal. This offer is only good through Oct with them.

I think you said you can't post in the General section here (I wonder why? ? ) but if you can still view it there's a Bronco thread here. Here's where Jim and I discuss that deal and if you have any other questions just message me. Granger is fantastic to deal with and you just have to join the Bronco 6G forum and message them with your confirmation info to get the $2,000 off invoice deal.
Ah no...I'm not allowed to view that thread...I wonder why? :facepalm:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Ah no...I'm not allowed to view that thread...I wonder why? :facepalm:
Ok well long story short if you're interested you still have 3 days to get in on that deal. Let me know and I can help you with it. It's only $100, just don't drive your Ranger for 1 day and the gas money will pay for the deposit. ?

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO

One more thing Sid, the 2K off invoice offer ends in 3 days (10/31). So, if you're interested it's time to jump. :)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Sid, here's the Bronco B&P page so you can build one. After you build it use this formula to see the discount Granger Ford is offering. This is mine for an example.

Badlands 2dr

Base msrp 42,095 times .97 = 40,830.15
Options & accessories 5,280 times .94 = 4,963.20
Destination charge 1,495
Rough Invoice 47,288.30
Granger Discount - 2,000

Invoice price 45,288.35

Here's my build. You'll be able to change everything from model, color and accessories up to when the vin is pulled. This just holds your place for the discount.

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/config/exterior/Config[|Ford|Bronco|2021|1|1.|333A.E5C..SB..881.RET.99P.44T.]

Last edited:

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Sid, here's the Bronco B&P page so you can build one. After you build it use this formula to see the discount Granger Ford is offering. This is mine for an example.

Badlands 2dr

Base msrp 42,095 times .97 = 40,830.15
Options & accessories 5,280 times .94 = 4,963.20
Destination charge 1,495
Rough Invoice 47,288.30
Granger Discount - 2,000

Invoice price 45,288.35

Here's my build. You'll be able to change everything from model, color and accessories up to when the vin is pulled. This just holds your place for the discount.

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/config/exterior/Config[|Ford|Bronco|2021|1|1.|333A.E5C..SB..881.RET.99P.44T.]
That's for right now Sid. I don't think Dave has gotten input from the boss lady yet. :)

Before I could pick a color for my OBX it was mentioned by the wife that she would like it to be red. I deciphered that quickly, and agreed as any good (and smart) hubby would. However, it could be pink w/black polka dots as long as I get my Bronco. :thumbsup:

Disclaimer: Always subject to tweaking. :)

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bro....88R.43L.66C.RET.99P.]?intcmp=hp-bb-bp-bronco

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That's for right now Sid. I don't think Dave has gotten input from the boss lady yet. :)

Before I could pick a color for my OBX it was mentioned by the wife that she would like it to be red. I deciphered that quickly, and agreed as any good (and smart) hubby would. However, it could be pink w/black polka dots as long as I get my Bronco. :thumbsup:

Disclaimer: Always subject to tweaking. :)

https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/config/exterior/Config[|Ford|Bronco|2021|1|1.|314A.E5B..PQ..88R.43L.66C.RET.99P.]?intcmp=hp-bb-bp-bronco

Seeing as I can't get her to commit to buying it (she still doesn't know she needs one) it's still my choice....well for now anyways. lol :bandit:

Your disclaimer is spot on. I've changed my build several times but keep going back to my original the Badlands with the 2.7. You can't beat it with the auto for the price. :like:

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Seeing as I can't get her to commit to buying it (she still doesn't know she needs one) it's still my choice....well for now anyways. lol :bandit:

Your disclaimer is spot on. I've changed my build several times but keep going back to my original the Badlands with the 2.7. You can't beat it with the auto for the price. :like:
Maybe your good lady is letting you think that, and is just waiting on an opportune time to let you know you are not in control of anything. If you can find her copy of the "A Woman's guide to controlling her man." It's right there on page 26, section 3 paragraph 2, "Waiting for the right time to drop the hammer". :)

Last edited:

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Maybe your good lady is letting you think that, and is just waiting on an opportune time to let you know you are not in control of anything. If you can find her copy of the "A Woman's guide to controlling her man." It's right there on page 26, section 3 paragraph 2, "Waiting for the right time to drop the hammer." :)
I need to print up some new page inserts for that manual like Ford just did with us.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Maybe your good lady is letting you think that, and is just waiting on an opportune time to let you know you are not in control of anything. If you can find her copy of the "A Woman's guide to controlling her man." It's right there on page 26, section 3 paragraph 2, "Waiting for the right time to drop the hammer." :)

I see you have the memorized right down to the paragraph. lol
Sponsored