Where can I get a leveling kit installed???

Rl.hill421

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t have a garage to do the work myself, but I am trying to get my truck leveled. Les Schwab is asking around $400 for the kit (Fabtech), install and alignment. They will not use a kit I bring in, which I get.... but I’d rather have the one from Fordrangerlifts.com.

Has anyone found a place that will do the install with pre bought parts? Thanks.
Sponsored

Bluebeastsrt

First Name
Big D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger 4X4
Do you have a chain store around? Mineke, pep boys, National tires? Any of those places will install it. Also any private mechanic should be able to handle the job if I can do it in my driveway.

OP
OP
Rl.hill421

Rl.hill421

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have a chain store around? Mineke, pep boys, National tires? Any of those places will install it. Also any private mechanic should be able to handle the job if I can do it in my driveway.
Yeah. Les Schwab said that they wouldn’t do it with an outside kit. I wasn’t sure if anyone else has had experience having a chain store install. Thanks for the help and I’ll make some calls today!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I had mine done at my local Brakes Plus. I have the RC 2.5" level kit and for the install and the alignment it was $273.00. I know someone who had a lot of work done on his Jeep there and the manager there does a lot of off roading so they were very knowledgeable. I even brought it back in to them after putting on 1500 miles and they went through it and checked/re-torqued everything and checked the alignment all for free.

xxEMOxx

First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Crew 4x4 XLT Blue
Occupation
Bars!
Vehicle Showcase
A local Ford dealer did my Fox coil over kit for a little $400 OTD with alignment.

The best deal I found besides that was $200 plus alignment from a local offroad shop, but they are booked weeks out and the dealer just made it easier if ever need warranty service.

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
All you need is a decent floor jack a pair of stands and a few hand tools. It's an easy job that can be done in your driveway in roughly 1 - 2 hours depending on how fast you work. And if yous is a 2wd it's even easier as you don't have to mess with the front CV shafts. After it is installed any local shop can align it for you.

You can also look into the mobile mechanics in your area. They are often about 1/2 the cost of taking it to a shop and can install the kit for you. You still will want to get it aligned afterwards.
Sponsored