First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Emissions testing supplier
Ok. So I ordered my unit today and used the promo code -Thanks!
If I understand correctly it appears that most (if not all) the changes are now menu driven as opposed to code driven, right?
And....I have an XLT that uses the low beams for DRL - I want to not use the low beams but want Parking lights only - no low beams- is that possible as the screen examples I have seem only state Daytime Running Lights Includes Parklamps.
Thanks.
Not sure if you figured this out yet but it appears you cannot disable the low beams on the XLT. I tried all the options (low beam, turn signal, high beam, none) in the module and it errors out. The only thing it appears we can do is turn the parking lights on with the low beams.
Sponsored

DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab, 22 Wrangler Willys
Not sure if you figured this out yet but it appears you cannot disable the low beams on the XLT. I tried all the options (low beam, turn signal, high beam, none) in the module and it errors out. The only thing it appears we can do is turn the parking lights on with the low beams.
Have you enabled all options in IPC ? It's the 3 selections below DRL option in the BDYCM

MULLACCMNOD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4
New to the forum. Quick question... Has anyone used Forscan on a 2020 Lariat model? I am running the latest 2.3.29 beta and using the OBDlink EX and when I connect I get "Unable to identify vehicle. Please contact developers" I am guessing it is just not going to support the 2020 yet.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
New to the forum. Quick question... Has anyone used Forscan on a 2020 Lariat model? I am running the latest 2.3.29 beta and using the OBDlink EX and when I connect I get "Unable to identify vehicle. Please contact developers" I am guessing it is just not going to support the 2020 yet.
Someone else posted recently they got a new beta (not sure what version), but it didn't sound like it was publicly released and once he got it, he was able to connect with no issues.

MULLACCMNOD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4
Someone else posted recently they got a new beta (not sure what version), but it didn't sound like it was publicly released and once he got it, he was able to connect with no issues.
Thanks for the quick reply. Guess I will just have to be patient and wait for the update that will include the latest model.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase

Nutty 5.0

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LB Super Crew, 2012 GT500, 2015 VW GSW TDI
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you! I will reach out to them.
Sent you a PM.

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
Can someone with B&O sound take a picture of their ACM As-Built configuration?

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Sure would be nice if there was a code to set cruise default to ON...is there one?

I could never understand why any cruise control need to be off when one still needs to press set to engage...

Last edited:

Nutty 5.0

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LB Super Crew, 2012 GT500, 2015 VW GSW TDI
Vehicle Showcase
For those that had issues with their 2020 connecting. I see X.30 version is now out. That’s what they had sent me to test initially and can confirm working.

Edd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Ok, what am I doing wrong? I wanted the Lincoln theme. I enabled the black label splash screen and the lincoln visuals, but all I have is a lincoln splash screen. I wanted that neat goldish theme. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored