First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
Mine was a '70 Challenger with a 383 and dual quads. I bought it as a project car at 15 and my best friends brother helped me put it together. He had two Challengers one street car and on drag car and a bunch of spare parts. It was fun building it and I learned a lot about cars from him. Looking back I wish I would've kept it but it was a never ending project and a money pit and I was a broke teen. Seems to be my luck everything's a money pit. lol
It’s not a lucky thing, you’re just Polish.. or should I say cheap… ?
Sponsored

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
My first car was a 1973 Ford Country Sedan station wagon after getting out of the Navy in 1979. I could carry all of my belongings, a lot of friends or a family of seven. The best thing is I could sleep and camp it. Too bad I was Tboned a few years later by a drunk who took off when I went to call the cops. Stolen license plate to boot.

I then got my 67 F250 Ranger that had 2 20 gallon saddle tanks and a cab over camper. Put a couple hundred thousand miles on it.

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
We Polish are not cheap we are frugal... ?
Yeah I agree, I have a Polish boss but even with a huge budget from corporate it’s difficult to get him buy what we need. He’s still one of the best person I’ve worked with.

OP
OP
1pt21gw

1pt21gw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 IS XLT SC , '22 OW BBB 2Dr , '15 PB TC SWB
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler
I had a 94 Ranger and I will attest to the seats. Mine had pull out bolsters on the front seats to extend the seat longer and it reached almost to the back of my knees.
Yep, those were the seats! Amazingly comfortable for a truck!

Cmar

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX
Hi @Cmar , nice Capri. My buddy had one, but not for long as rust had taken over.(We were in school was already an old car).

First Ford & Ranger was second hand, a 199x. Was stolen
but they eventually found the bastards. Bought another
with the insurance $. Sold that one shortly after as I started using the train to commute & having 2 vehicle
at the time was too much $. 1 month later we hit a deer
& totaled the Chrysler Sundance(thank god!). Bought a
new 2001 Suzuki wagon Esteem wich lasted 18 yrs.
Yes even mine had a little bit of rust in the bottom of the front guard and the scuttle panel, and we have no winter salt here.

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
I still have my first car - a Capri - I restored it about 15 years ago now - it lives a life of luxury in the garage only being driven on nice days:

From back in the 80's:
Capri3.jpg

And after the restoration:
P4050046.JPG
Awesome!

Modman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4X4 SC
Occupation
Retired Engineer
'85 Olds Calais was my first and I loved that car for what it was... I went from that to an '88 Reg cab 4x4 Ranger. Subsequently redid the sound system, installed a 5.5" Superlift, repainted it (Maaco special...) and eventually sold it to buy a '91 Ranger SC 4x4.
Sponsored