Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
And I fished all afternoon in 2 small lakes today and didn't even get a bite! Tried topwater, mid water and the bottom. Artificial, crawlers, redworms, minnows and chicken liver. We just joined a local Conservation club. My nephew lost his rod and reel, he wasn't watching a pole and his wife saw the rod fly off the holder and disappeared in the lake lol and she slid into the water trying to grab it. We casted weighted hooks for half an hour, he finally snagged his line and pulled the rod and reel in at one end and about a 3lb channel cat on thee other end.

RDJTX

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger 2023 Ford Edge 1995 Cobra
Occupation
IT Demi-God
And I fished all afternoon in 2 small lakes today and didn't even get a bite! Tried topwater, mid water and the bottom. Artificial, crawlers, redworms, minnows and chicken liver. We just joined a local Conservation club. My nephew lost his rod and reel, he wasn't watching a pole and his wife saw the rod fly off the holder and disappeared in the lake lol and she slid into the water trying to grab it. We casted weighted hooks for half an hour, he finally snagged his line and pulled the rod and reel in at one end and about a 3lb channel cat on thee other end.
Didn't try Corn??

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Yummm!

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Yep, that's the way to catch catfish....:crazy: