First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
friends, now that i cant afford to drive the ranger around and explore etc. I have decided to do some lazy man fishing. cost way less than filling up the gas tank 4 times every weekend... catfish is what im going for but ill reel in whatever gets on the line. Anyone else into fishing from the bank in a chair near the cooler??
1647236990526.png
Sponsored

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
friends, now that i cant afford to drive the ranger around and explore etc. I have decided to do some lazy man fishing. cost way less than filling up the gas tank 4 times every weekend... catfish is what im going for but ill reel in whatever gets on the line. Anyone else into fishing from the bank in a chair near the cooler??
1647236990526.png
Oh Yeah!!! I love to fish, especially from the bank. Give me a cane pole, a diet Dr.Pepper, a good book and a halfway comfortable fishing chair, and I’m in heaven. Oh yes , and peanut butter crackers. Makes for a great day. Don’t care what jumps on my hook as long as I get a bite every now and then. :turkey:

Figarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Edge ST, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Oh Yeah!!! I love to fish, especially from the bank. Give me a cane pole, a diet Dr.Pepper, a good book and a halfway comfortable fishing chair, and I’m in heaven. Oh yes , and peanut butter crackers. Makes for a great day. Don’t care what jumps on my hook as long as I get a bite every now and then. :turkey:

Oh really? ?

87114815.jpg

OP
OP
9zero1790

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
when i was ten i hooked a baby gator gar, about two feet long. id never seen one before. it put up a good fight on my cheapo zebco. the gar popped outta the water and i saw all those teeth and scales. thought i caught a damn man eating monster, evil beast from holly wood. dropped the rod and ran back to where my parents were lol. ?

OP
OP
9zero1790

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
so i tried my own homemade cat fish bait this past weekend. stink bait. it for sure had the stank... but, was not at all liked by catfish or anything else. it was really pungent. I feel like my nose just smells it even though it is not around. I took el cheapo hotdogs, the TTA ones with beef chicken ham and whatever else was left over on the butcher block kind- I cut them up in one inch chunks and put them in a big ziplock bag with a cup of cold water a cup of minced and dried garlic, half of a chopped up onion and some cool aid mix. shook it up and put in the fridge for a night. Then let it sit in the sun a couple hours before going out. I hit the water thinking for sure it would bring a flat head around. apparently it just stunk too damn bad...
anyone have a home made cat fish bait that works??
1647842452170.png
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc