First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 1965 VW Bus,
Occupation
Curmudgeon (retired)
On the window sticker there are 2 numbers at the very bottom line. The second one I think is the blend date. The first one seems new and is 5/26/2019. What is that date?
Sponsored

Claudess

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
On the window sticker there are 2 numbers at the very bottom line. The second one I think is the blend date. The first one seems new and is 5/26/2019. What is that date?
That is the date the window sticker was created.

After delivery it seems it’s created the day you look at it online.

OP
OP
Ranger in Maine

Ranger in Maine

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 1965 VW Bus,
Occupation
Curmudgeon (retired)
That is the date the window sticker was created.

After delivery it seems it’s created the day you look at it online.

The window sticker showed up online 5 or 6 days the 5/26 date showed up online. Is it the date the window sticker was actually printed?

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I am no window sticker expert, but I was all over my order process as it was like waiting for my wife to give birth. It took five months from order to delivery. I made friends with Ford employees who kept me informed as to progress. All that to say, when the date on the bottom my sticker changed, it coincided with moving from one step to another. Such as, moving from the assembly line to the spray in bed liner shop. Then again, when it was awaiting shipment. The date changed seemed to have absolutely nothing to do with the hundreds of times I viewed it from my desktop or mobile devices.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Here is where the blend date is - it is also at the bottom of the sticker:
BlendDate.png

The number after it is some sort of sequencing number - I believe they just up to 9999 and then start over. I believe it is the order they will appear on the line. In my case it was 0143. My blend date was 3/16/2019 and my actual final assembly occurred on 3/19/2019.

And yes, I concur with Ric - the date at the bottom of the sticker appears to indicate the last date of change (moving from one phase to another). And just like Ric, I spent WAY too much time watching all this stuff. It was kind of like waiting for a baby to be born!
Sponsored