Wife catches me ordering stuff...

ICE 27

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger tremor
After 25 years think she just doesnt care anymore truck,bows,guns, ect. Now my to adult sons are worse then me. I made a comment couple months ago I thought my youngest son was getting excessive with his new f250. She looked at me and said are you f ing kidding me rolled her eyes and went to her living room. I think that's what keeps us together big house separate living rooms. Lol

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
I think that's what keeps us together big house separate living rooms. Lol
i'm usually in the garage. my wife hasn't been in there since she walked in with a lit joint while I was reloading some shells... I blew up before the garage did

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
If my wife ever say's anything about Ranger spending (she never has and I am closing in on $5K) I would just point to the $7K sewing machine, Cricuit machine, and all of the other stuff she has in her hobby room. Must be $20K worth of stuff in there. (but in all fairness she does make her own $$$)

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat CC Black FX2 (Wife's), 2017 Rubicon 2d
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
I understand this thread is sarcasm, but it is nice that my wife doesn't care what I buy for the Ranger :) She knew what I was going to do, months before buying it. I did sell my other money pit before doing this, but that was my plan all along. The Ranger will be my daily driver money pit, LOL!

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
My Wife: The reason I am in this Group....I ordered a Bronco. It's been a 16 month wait and possible 6-9+ more before I even get a build date. So I ordered a Ranger Tremor with the thought of cancelling the Bronco order. My Tremor should be here in 10-12 days. The Wife said...GET BOTH! So I am getting both. As far as accessories....she is OK with me getting what ever I want (the VISA Card is still warm). So she is great in that regard. We are lucky to be financially secure and retired. If I had bills, kids, other financial obligations....things might be different. But now....my wife lets me get any toy I want. Damn.....I have always wanted a VIPER..................................

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat CC Black FX2 (Wife's), 2017 Rubicon 2d
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
My Wife: The reason I am in this Group....I ordered a Bronco. It's been a 16 month wait and possible 6-9+ more before I even get a build date. So I ordered a Ranger Tremor with the thought of cancelling the Bronco order. My Tremor should be here in 10-12 days. The Wife said...GET BOTH! So I am getting both. As far as accessories....she is OK with me getting what ever I want (the VISA Card is still warm). So she is great in that regard. We are lucky to be financially secure and retired. If I had bills, kids, other financial obligations....things might be different. But now....my wife lets me get any toy I want. Damn.....I have always wanted a VIPER..................................
Awesome Craig! My wife is the same way. We too were planning on getting a Bronco and heard it was going to be 1-2 year wait..., so, my wife said, get the Ranger now, do whatever you want to it and down the road, we can get a Bronco, if you still want too?

I too, have always loved Vipers, but my dream car would be an A/C Cobra (kit car of course), but I cannot fit in one, as I've sat in many of them, but once I'm in one, I can not either close the door or move my feet/legs, since I'm 6'5"...

I'm actually leaning more toward building one of these, (actually identical to this one), in a couple of years:
218901477_10219656252985106_2714698021765375851_n.jpg

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome Craig! My wife is the same way. We too were planning on getting a Bronco and heard it was going to be 1-2 year wait..., so, my wife said, get the Ranger now, do whatever you want to it and down the road, we can get a Bronco, if you still want too?

I too, have always loved Vipers, but my dream car would be an A/C Cobra (kit car of course), but I cannot fit in one, as I've sat in many of them, but once I'm in one, I can not either close the door or move my feet/legs, since I'm 6'5"...

I'm actually leaning more toward building one of these, (actually identical to this one), in a couple of years:
218901477_10219656252985106_2714698021765375851_n.jpg
I guess we both were lucky and got the "special wife"! :) ;)
Sponsored