First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
White truck.......................white letters out.
I couldn't have said it better. And, it's your truck. If you like the white out then that's the way to go. It matters not what we think. Make yourself happy. BTW, nice looking truck.
Sponsored

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
The real question should be:

Dainty white out with tailgate damper.

Manly black out and arm curling my tailgate.

?

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
The real question should be:

Dainty white out with tailgate damper.

Manly black out and arm curling my tailgate.

?
Awhh you did it now, dang commyfornians :punch::punch::punch::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: FoD

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
Couldn't find matching White Platinum letters... so...

No white letters in or out.

Image 1265.png

Last edited:

Ranger_Pawl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Supercab
Occupation
- Draftsman
Hi gang. New to the site. Just ordered a 2020 XLT Supercab FX4. Going with a black look, with black paint and black appearance package (but red tow hooks) :) I assumed it would come with black sidewalls, as the ones I have "built" on the Ford site showed black sidewalls (as shown on the attached pics). I liked the look of the black sidewalls on the black on black version I'm ordering. But when I looked closer at the Ford site, I noticed that the black appearance package comes with white letter tires. That kinda perked my interest and now I'm a little undecided.

White lettering seems to be a popular choice in this thread. What do you think on an all black version?

Any opinions appreciated. (and I CAN"T WAIT to get my truck)

Paul

blackwall.jpg

rear.jpg

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
Very nice. You can always put the white letters in and black them out.

Ranger_Pawl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Supercab
Occupation
- Draftsman

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Hi gang. New to the site. Just ordered a 2020 XLT Supercab FX4. Going with a black look, with black paint and black appearance package (but red tow hooks) :) I assumed it would come with black sidewalls, as the ones I have "built" on the Ford site showed black sidewalls (as shown on the attached pics). I liked the look of the black sidewalls on the black on black version I'm ordering. But when I looked closer at the Ford site, I noticed that the black appearance package comes with white letter tires. That kinda perked my interest and now I'm a little undecided.

White lettering seems to be a popular choice in this thread. What do you think on an all black version?

Paul

blackwall.jpg

rear.jpg
Black/Red is a great scheme, using it on my Iconic Silver - If you did that and changed the FX side vinyl to the Black Window one, you'd be :thumbsup: Red tailgate letters, side vent letters, dash letters, grill/tailgate badges...this is the next$43k you will spend :LOL:

Something like this fx4 for decal replacement.

EVen did the rims, bed-cover and steering wheel.

Here's my truck so far

IMG_1335.JPG

IMG_1283.JPG

IMG_1284.JPG

IMG_1373.JPG

Welcome to going nuts-ville :crazy:

Last edited:

Ranger_Pawl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Supercab
Occupation
- Draftsman
Black/Red is a great scheme, using it on my Iconic Silver - If you did that and changed the FX side vinyl to the Black Window one, you'd be :thumbsup: Red tailgate letters, side vent letters, dash letters, grill/tailgate badges...this is the next$43k you will spend :LOL:

Something like this fx4 for decal replacement.

EVen did the rims, bed-cover and steering wheel.

Here's my truck so far

IMG_1335.JPG

IMG_1283.JPG

IMG_1284.JPG

IMG_1373.JPG

Welcome to going nuts-ville :crazy:
Nicely done, Looks great. But unfortunately, you gave me a bunch more to think about....
(in a good way)

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase

Paul

blackwall.jpg

rear.jpg
Hey, Paul, welcome to the forum. The truck in the picture looks great and, IMHO, going with an all-B.A.P. look would be the coolest, meaning, either keep the stock tires but turn the white lettering inside, or, better still, do what I did, upgrade the tires and get BSW at the same time. I have B.A.P., too, but on a lightening blue truck, and BSW go great with it, again, IMHO. (You can't go wrong as long as you do what you like!)

IMG_3317.JPG

Ranger_Pawl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Supercab
Occupation
- Draftsman
Hey, Paul, welcome to the forum. The truck in the picture looks great and, IMHO, going with an all-B.A.P. look would be the coolest, meaning, either keep the stock tires but turn the white lettering inside, or, better still, do what I did, upgrade the tires and get BSW at the same time. I have B.A.P., too, but on a lightening blue truck, and BSW go great with it, again, IMHO. (You can't go wrong as long as you do what you like!)

IMG_3317.JPG
Thanks Marc, really glad I found the site. You're right, if my truck comes with white lettering I can always flip them, or buy some new BSW tires (which I have already been considering). Can I ask what tires you have on your truck? (brand/size) They look great.

Last edited:

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Marc, really glad I found the site. You're right, if my truck comes with white lettering I can always flip them, or buy some new BSW tires (which I have already been considering). Can I ask what tires you have on your truck? (brand/size) They look great.
Hey, Paul, I put about 9,000 miles on the stock Hankook AT's before upgrading to Falken Wilkpeaks in 265/60/R18, that is, same size as stock for B.A.P. I did not want to go much heavier but like the durability, reliability, the ride, and, yes, the looks of the Falkens. To be fair, the Hankooks wore well, kept air, and did not give me any trouble, but I just love the Falkens. The only knock on them in reviews is that they are too noisy, and I was a bit worried about that, but in practice I find that they are only slightly noisier than stock, not enough to be bothersome or even notice (if reviewers had not made such a big deal about it)....
Sponsored