What kinda phone holders yall using? On the Tremor, the top dashboard has the aux switches (unlike regular Ranger)..

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
More info on this? Looks like the bulletpoint mount but what usb hub is that and where did you run the wire to?

In response to OP I mounted mine on the passenger AC vent and close it so it doesn't freeze the phone. So that would work on a tremor and I don't really need the phone close anyway since everything comes up on the display. You can see it in this video where I'm getting mad at the display glitching.

View attachment 136963

taildraggerpilot

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2022 MINI JCW Hardtop
Occupation
Boeing Driver
More info on this? Looks like the bulletpoint mount but what usb hub is that and where did you run the wire to?

In response to OP I mounted mine on the passenger AC vent and close it so it doesn't freeze the phone. So that would work on a tremor and I don't really need the phone close anyway since everything comes up on the display. You can see it in this video where I'm getting mad at the display glitching.

View attachment 136963

The console tray rack is from BuiltRight Industries. The mounting 1 inch ball mounts are from R.A.M., (of course) and the USB outlets were from amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B091CZ25TR?ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_ud_dp_AQWG0V76QV5807VS4TM7

I blacked out the annoying blue LED with a black sharpie. The USB power was tapped off a switched fuse (5A add~a~fuse)

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
Phone goes between the handbrake and console, wallet goes in the console tray.

geezmo2020

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 2001 Ranger Edge 2017 Chevy Trax 1978 Camaro Z/28 2013 H/D Switchback
Occupation
Metal fabricator
Proclip. I prefer to have potential missiles locked down.

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
Plugged in and thrown in the tray in front of the shifter. I use Google nav anyway, so it being in the main screen is perfect.

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
I just keep it in the little cubby beneath climate control knobs. That being said, I have a small phone, but it works perfect with a 1ft charging cable as well. What I do need is a phone mount for my tractor though, if you’ve got water in the cup holder your outta luck.

taildraggerpilot

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2022 MINI JCW Hardtop
Occupation
Boeing Driver
This is exactly what I'm looking to do in my truck. Looks great! Where did you run the power lines from?
I tapped the power from the fuse panel and grounded it near the fuse panel as well. While I was back and under there, I went ahead and added the Perimeter Plus alarm module and steering column indicator light.