What kinda phone holders yall using? On the Tremor, the top dashboard has the aux switches (unlike regular Ranger)..

SSingh1975

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
['21 Ford Ranger XLT (Tremor) , BMW IX Electric
I'm going thru Amazon but most look like they need to be mounted on the flat center dashbord (where the aux switches are on the Tremor). Don't think the window suction mounts will work as the windshield has a weird taper.... Right now I just throw the phone down where the usb ports are ..lol.

PS: Bigass Note 20 here for reference.
Sponsored

PremiumB_rad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4 Oxford White
Just like 2020XLT said, between the parking brake and center console. It works great, is easy to reach and tilting my phone slightly keeps it from bouncing or moving around as well. It is also central for charging cables from front or rear and keeps it out of the heat from some dashboard setups.

The only thing it gets in the way of is some sick drifts, sarcasm font, but actually...

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Just like 2020XLT said, between the parking brake and center console. It works great, is easy to reach and tilting my phone slightly keeps it from bouncing or moving around as well. It is also central for charging cables from front or rear and keeps it out of the heat from some dashboard setups.

The only thing it gets in the way of is some sick drifts, sarcasm font, but actually...
That spot is reserved for my wallet...beats sitting on it... ?

Markubis

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT, Volkswagon Tiguan, Can Am Ryker
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I have the iOttie holder on Amazon. Has the two side buttons you squeeze to grab the phone. Mine is mounted to the windshield under the mirror.

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
iOttie with the suction disc Gorilla Glued to the dash tray. Sun melted the adhesive.

Ranger Phone Mount.jpg

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
One for my phone on the left...one for wife's phone on the right...and one more out of frame left of steering wheel for work phone...o_O

I tell you what...the 12 volt system in this truck is stout...it's charging 3 phones, one ipad, one GoPro, a Garmin dashcam, a CB radio, a shortwave radio, a Reach cell amplifier, 3 x exterior camera + monitors, a 20 liter refrigerator and two x 250w LiPo batteries...simultaneously... o_O...and we haven't even got to the exterior light show yet... ?

rammounts.jpg

Last edited:

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
Right now I'm tossing mine in the tray under the radio but I'm interested in a better solution so now I'm following your thread lol
As am i. In for intel