What Is the Name/Nickname of Your Ranger?

OP
OP
GaryMc

GaryMc

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat RWD, 2019 Lincoln Nautilus
Occupation
Retired
If I lived in Texas with my Ranger, it would definitely be named Walker.

As it is, I named mine The Tesseract, not for any particular reason. I just like the word/concept. I don’t actually call it that, but that’s its FordPass name. I just call it the truck.
WALKER! I love that. I may have to discuss with my wife the possibility of changing it's name!
Sponsored

OP
OP
GaryMc

GaryMc

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Copper, it looks like a shiny penny and besides I am a retired Copper lol.
Actually that seems like a more fitting name for that color than saber, but knowing how no car color, not even the basic colors like black or white, can be named the simple color name, it works great as a nickname!

weasel1

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lighting Blue FX4 w/302A
Occupation
Nuclear Operator
Pavement Princess. I just call it Princess. Is my wife's and it'll most likely never see anything worse than a logging road.

OP
OP
GaryMc

GaryMc

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Farquaad

Tiny truck complex same as Napoleon
Love it! Both of those two names definitely represent the little man syndrome to a tee!
Pavement Princess. I just call it Princess. Is my wife's and it'll most likely never see anything worse than a logging road.
Great choice for a wife's Ranger. She won't know if you are talking about her or the Ranger!!

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
No mystery. And, everybody knows.

IMG_6352.jpg
Michael, two great minds think alike. I grew up in a time when the good guys always won. So yep, I gonna call mine "The Lone Ranger" also.

Powers303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Maybe this is just a "girl" thing, but my wife has always named her vehicles through the years. Lucy, for her Buick Lucerne. Ruby, for her red Lincoln MKX. And now Pearl, for her Lincoln Nautilus. My Ranger is the first vehicle that she succeeded in talking me into naming. Well, since it is a Ranger, and I live in Texas, AND I am a Texas Rangers fan (both baseball and law enforcement), I have nicknamed my Ranger "Tex". I know, that is kind of corny, but then again, so is naming a vehicle. Am I the only one with a name for my Ranger?
Mine is sapphire, passed down the line from my last car that was basically the same color lol