What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Well, not in the mail, but my window sticker came available today, as my blend date is 8/11. It does show the LED delete with a $500 credit, but that is a show stopper for me. If my dealer can’t/won’t install them for the original price, or give me an additional discount to purchase quality LEDs aftermarket, I am walking away. It is completely frustrating to see dealer stock inventory Lariats being built this week WITH the LED headlights still installed, and those same headlights deleted for those of us that took the time to place an order for the exact truck we wanted. Seems Ford as a corporate entity has strayed even more from customer focus. I can deal with all the list of deletes there has been, but not this one.

If I wanted to buy an ‘almost Lariat’, I would have ordered it that way. We will see what happens when the dealer actually gets the truck in stock and what they will do.

RangerVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT
Well, not in the mail, but my window sticker came available today, as my blend date is 8/11. It does show the LED delete with a $500 credit, but that is a show stopper for me. If my dealer can’t/won’t install them for the original price, or give me an additional discount to purchase quality LEDs aftermarket, I am walking away. It is completely frustrating to see dealer stock inventory Lariats being built this week WITH the LED headlights still installed, and those same headlights deleted for those of us that took the time to place an order for the exact truck we wanted. Seems Ford as a corporate entity has strayed even more from customer focus. I can deal with all the list of deletes there has been, but not this one.

If I wanted to buy an ‘almost Lariat’, I would have ordered it that way. We will see what happens when the dealer actually gets the truck in stock and what they will do.
Yeah I think Ford missed the mark on the LED delete only giving a $500 credit, that's a joke. You can't even buy aftermarket LED's for $500. At that point I rather have a XLT as I don't care about the leather seats and don't like the Lariat gauges

So what is Ford going to do about warranty work for those that have LED's. They should've gave you guys the option to have the LED's installed when availability caught up or credited the amount of the LED's off the amount of the truck

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Yeah I think Ford missed the mark on the LED delete only giving a $500 credit, that's a joke. You can't even buy aftermarket LED's for $500. At that point I rather have a XLT as I don't care about the leather seats and don't like the Lariat gauges

So what is Ford going to do about warranty work for those that have LED's. They should've gave you guys the option to have the LED's installed when availability caught up or credited the amount of the LED's off the amount of the truck
Agreed. When the news first broke of the delete, my dealer said they would take care of it so it would be part of the original price. I think even bigger, though, is that when I looked at my window sticker with the delete on it after looking at more than a dozen other dealer stock Lariat window stickers with them same build week as me that did not have the LEDs deleted, I felt betrayed by Ford. It’s not that they don’t have them, they just didn’t allocate them to retail orders. It has soured the entire customer experience from a corporate perspective for me. So when asked the question ‘How likeLy are you to recommend Ford?’ Or ‘Ford is a brand you can trust’, they will get very negative scores from me.

Bsenecal

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military
Some huge improvements that I wish I did a lot sooner. Lil tune action and a exhaust. Stage 3 has AWE 0FG on sale plus you can add an extra 100$ off with a coupon code.
20220805_233948.jpg
20220806_143245.jpg

20220806_161945.jpg
Great exhaust, you will not be sorry.
Enjoy!
Brian

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Not in the mail but from Harbor Freight. A tool cabinet, detailing cart, and stool for Kate's detailing.

Left the tool cabinet in the bed to attach the casters and, holy smokes, was it heavy to get down by myself! Darn damper!

Had to run back to HB when I saw some broken pieces on the detailing service cart, but it turned out perfect (16 inch wide version).

The detailing cart and stool is mainly for Kate (she likes washing her car weekly!), but I'll also be using it (and try to make @AzScorpion proud - I'm actually looking forward to using the graphene very soon - nice cool days coming up).

IMG_20220807_174648924_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220808_143611172_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220808_145554950.jpg

IMG_20220808_165720115.jpg

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Not in the mail but from Harbor Freight. A tool cabinet, detailing cart, and stool for Kate's detailing.

Left the tool cabinet in the bed to attach the casters and, holy smokes, was it heavy to get down by myself! Darn damper!

Had to run back to HB when I saw some broken pieces on the detailing service cart, but it turned out perfect (16 inch wide version).

The detailing cart and stool is mainly for Kate (she likes washing her car weekly!), but I'll also be using it (and try to make @AzScorpion proud - I'm actually looking forward to using the graphene very soon - nice cool days coming up).

IMG_20220807_174648924_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220808_143611172_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220808_145554950.jpg

IMG_20220808_165720115.jpg
I don't know if that is enough micro fiber towels. Better order some more.:p:rockon:

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
I don't know if that is enough micro fiber towels. Better order some more.:p:rockon:
But wait!

Kate doesn't have any deep pile ones for interior work (per Chris Fix). So there are some on the way! =D

Oops: My naive ways, that should be "high" pile! =p