What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

Deleted member 1634

Very cool and comfy steering wheel cover. Matches the red-lined cupholder pads and the red lettering on the tailgate. Gotta a red/black/white thing goin’ on.

519C8D31-2960-4780-80EE-B43AD3AACA4C.jpeg

E714B2EF-8139-4B24-837C-0FE59283BDFA.jpeg
I've been looking at steering wheel covers as well, but a heated one for me. I have cold hands all the time, so even if the truck has warmed up inside, my hands are still cold for a long time. I've tried plenty of different gloves and they won't help. Just trying to find a good one before winter gets too cold.

Looks good! If only I could find one with orange accents to match my truck.

Rob Binsky

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCrew XLT Sport Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I've been looking at steering wheel covers as well, but a heated one for me. I have cold hands all the time, so even if the truck has warmed up inside, my hands are still cold for a long time. I've tried plenty of different gloves and they won't help. Just trying to find a good one before winter gets too cold.

Looks good! If only I could find one with orange accents to match my truck.
A heated one would be terrific - they make self-heated dogbeds, why not a steering wheel cover?. This one has a little padding in it so it’s soft, and I do think it’ll be cool in the summer. It’s cold outside now, and because of the material, it does seems to knock the chill off. Amazon has many colors and types - I’ll be there’s an orange one.

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
A heated one would be terrific - they make self-heated dogbeds, why not a steering wheel cover?. This one has a little padding in it so it’s soft, and I do think it’ll be cool in the summer. It’s cold outside now, and because of the material, it does seems to knock the chill off. Amazon has many colors and types - I’ll be there’s an orange one.
You'd have to wire it in on something that rotates. Prob a pain unless you get battery ones if they even make them.

Deleted member 1634

You'd have to wire it in on something that rotates. Prob a pain unless you get battery ones if they even make them.
I don't know if it'd be a pain. Certainly would have to rig something up to allow the wire to spin-up around the column. I don't think it'd be too hard, if you've got a lot of cord to work with. But you're right, it certainly wouldn't be a simple put on and plug in type of thing. Might have to look into it further depending on how desperate I get.

SN13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
Raptor "FORD" Grille.

My next mod is in the works.

Reactions: Doc

Rob Binsky

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know if it'd be a pain. Certainly would have to rig something up to allow the wire to spin-up around the column. I don't think it'd be too hard, if you've got a lot of cord to work with. But you're right, it certainly wouldn't be a simple put on and plug in type of thing. Might have to look into it further depending on how desperate I get.
Search on Amazon for “heated steering wheel covers”. I just did a quick search, and there are a number of them that plug in to the 12V, and seem like plug and play. Who knew?

Then there’s this one that I found. Probably quite warm, and you get a bonus shift cover and handbrake cover. And it’s orange! And, I’ll bet no one will try to steal it from you.
7C44065B-0305-4E74-B9FF-2DB7B50A07AE.jpeg

Last edited:

Rob Binsky

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Deleted member 1634

Search on Amazon for “heated steering wheel covers”. I just did a quick search, and there are a number of them that plug in to the 12V, and seem like plug and play. Who knew?

Then there’s this one that I found. Probably quite warm, and you get a bonus shift cover and handbrake cover. And it’s orange! And, I’ll bet no one will try to steal it from you.
7C44065B-0305-4E74-B9FF-2DB7B50A07AE.jpeg
Now that is perfect! It's even orange too! hahaha Really adds that indescribable look that, I imagine, everyone is secretly looking for.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Got the 2" stubby jr from CravenSpeed. The wife says it looks cute. I told her it's a truck, not intended to be cute. Think of it more like a ninja. Get in and out of places and no one will see us.

20191015_155246.jpg

Those are words you never want to hear your wife say in the same sentence.:LOL::LOL:

Ron Heritage

First Name
Roniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Those are words you never want to hear your wife say in the same sentence.:LOL::LOL:
I've heard what they say about guys who drive big trucks, they trying to compensate for a small.......On the other hand I wonder what they say about guys who drive trucks with a small antenna:facepalm:

Last edited:

Ron Heritage

First Name
Roniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Wow!! I just ordered it Monday and it's already here. Faster than some pizza guys around here! My Access Tonnosport roll-up tonneau came purolator. It is going on after dinner tonight.