What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! I have the same warranty. For me, a gain would be great but I'm not looking to push the engine as hard as possible. I hope to have this truck a long time (I've had my FJ40 since 1076, I tend to hold on to things).

Your leveling kit and new wheel setup should really change the look quite a bit. It'll look great and run awesome!
Wow - I Googled it and I think I found a picture of it online. Is this it?

47C98E01-11F9-4703-91DB-6947488B544E.jpeg

It has lots of room in the bed but I’m not real keen on that grille and only 1 hp. However, you seem to have answered the question about biggest tires, no lift. What size wheels are those anyway - 52s?

;)

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Wow - I Googled it and I think I found a picture of it online. Is this it?

47C98E01-11F9-4703-91DB-6947488B544E.jpeg

It has lots of room in the bed but I’m not real keen on that grille and only 1 hp. However, you seem to have answered the question about biggest tires, no lift. What size wheels are those anyway - 52s?

;)
LOL! That's the second time I typo a number on this forum, the first was AzScorpion ribbing me about it! =)

That's about the same bed height as the Ranger! =)

And this is pretty awesome Duke! Talk about almost spit my coffee out, your image and comment really made my day and is a great way to end the week! =D

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
LOL! That's the second time I typo a number on this forum, the first was AzScorpion ribbing me about it! =)

That's about the same bed height as the Ranger! =)

And this is pretty awesome Duke! Talk about almost spit my coffee out, your image and comment really made my day and is a great way to end the week! =D
The bed size seems similar to the Ranger, but I was wondering about the front lift, or what the load weight was to impact the rake that way.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
The bed size seems similar to the Ranger, but I was wondering about the front lift, or what the load weight was to impact the rake that way.
Hmm, seems there's always been a history of rake, one way or the other, for these vehicles!

And that might be an early molle rack on the side to hold the pitch fork.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Check the finish on those tie downs. Mine from Levittown were glossier than the ones in the bed. Easy enough to refinish. I placed the new ones in the front, under the tonneau, where the higher reflection makes them easier to see with the shadow created by the cover.

It's an addition I like having and I'm sure you will too. T40 head ...
You are right. Mine are also of a higher sheen than stock. I had hoped that since my truck was a '21 it might have a high sheen tie-down too. Nope.
I'll hide them somewhere, somehow, so maybe they won't be too noticeable. Really looking forward to getting it all installed this weekend :)

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
It's a never ending attempt to fill that basket.
I'm also looking at the panel as a great place to mount a fire extinguisher. Showed that to the better half and thats what sold her on it...safety first !!!
Well, wifey let me fill the basket, so I got to order the Jackers. Be here Monday, and I'll do a follow up when I get em in. :like:

Last edited:

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Good info. I'll be ordering a set in a few weeks...still tweaking our new camper and had to order a basket full of "stuff" for it.
Wifey said to wait a few weeks for the Seat Jackers. :blush:
Well, wifey let me fill the basket, so I got to order the Jackers. Be here Monday, and I'll do a follow up when I get em in. :like:

That's a good wifey!:clap:
Sounds more like a good obedient husband if you ask me.... ;):LOL: <<<<<<Insert whip cracking sound here>>>>>>

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
When you get to be as old as I am, and have been married to the same better half for almost 45 years, you just know that there are certain rules you must follow.....but as always she gives me a bit of grief that lasts for about 5 minutes, and then gives me the go ahead.

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
Well I expect this to put a smile on some faces and a look of sheer, abject horror onto others....
IMG_20220617_095609.jpg