What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

litalien26

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger FX4 2020 / Ford Galaxie 1968
Occupation
Peace officer
That will fit under there???
Not without a lift kit and modifed crash bar...
I still need to decided on ome lift or a other one ?

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Just received the news tires 285/70r17... motomaster at/3
20210302_112907.jpg
Carl,
Your wheels look like they are the same as mine but my tires are factory Bridgestone Dueler AT's. Are the Hankooks factory or add ons? Are they 255/65/R17 as mine are? I am thinking about sizing up on the tires when mine need to be replaced.
Thanks.

litalien26

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger FX4 2020 / Ford Galaxie 1968
Occupation
Peace officer
Carl,
Your wheels look like they are the same as mine but my tires are factory Bridgestone Dueler AT's. Are the Hankooks factory or add ons? Are they 255/65/R17 as mine are? I am thinking about sizing up on the tires when mine need to be replaced.
Thanks.
Factory with the fx4 entry level
265/65R17

Ranger Danger01

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
I got my foam cannon and snow foam wash today. Now just gotta wait for a warm day...weather man says it's supposed to be cold this weekend.

BTW...thanks @AzScorpion for the recommendation on the foam cannon. It feels like it is very well made.

IMG_0310.jpg

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I got my foam cannon and snow foam wash today. Now just gotta wait for a warm day...weather man says it's supposed to be cold this weekend.

BTW...thanks @AzScorpion for the recommendation on the foam cannon. It feels like it is very well made.

IMG_0310.jpg
Yeah, he's pretty good on a lot of useful items, kinda like the HSN or QVC of the forum...:turkey:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

IMG_0310.jpg
Ernie, yes it's very well made cannon but check inside the foam cannon and make sure the suction tube is in there. The only complaint I've seen about these are they sometimes forget to add the tube. If they did you can call Gold Eagle directly and they'll send one.

I mix 4 oz of soap to 16oz of water and that seems to give me a good amount of foam. You might have to adjust yours (soap) up or down depending on the hardness of your water. I have a spigot connected to my soft water tank so mine is very soft water.

Ranger Danger01

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ernie, yes it's very well made cannon but check inside the foam cannon and make sure the suction tube is in there. The only complaint I've seen about these are they sometimes forget to add the tube. If they did you can call Gold Eagle directly and they'll send one.

I mix 4 oz of soap to 16oz of water and that seems to give me a good amount of foam. You might have to adjust yours (soap) up or down depending on the hardness of your water. I have a spigot connected to my soft water tank so mine is very soft water.
Yep...got the little clear tube. Heard it rattling around. Also, my wife is extremely excited because now I can wash her car (2020 Ford Edge ST Line).

Now we can change your handle to @QVC-AzScorpion....think it fits (what with the damper sales).

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yep...got the little clear tube. Heard it rattling around. Also, my wife is extremely excited because now I can wash her car (2020 Ford Edge ST Line).

Now we can change your handle to @QVC-AzScorpion....think it fits (what with the damper sales).
I'm thinking of changing my name to Jim....Have I got a deal for you! ?

Salesman.jpg

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser

IMG_0310.jpg
Nice! Be sure to wash your truck proudly out front of your house to assert dominance over all the guys in your neighborhood that just use a hose.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase

Oh man! First it was polishing and slathering the damper piston with coconut lime oil and now it's rubbing the body down with soft water foam...can't wait for chapter 3 of THIS story (really is a soap opera lol!!).:turkey::turkey::turkey:

Ranger Danger01

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! Be sure to wash your truck proudly out front of your house to assert dominance over all the guys in your neighborhood that just use a hose.
LMAO....I will do so proudly whilst wearing my 'Merican flag swim trunks and have the kids standing by with the fan to make my hair majestically flow...wait...uhm..seem to have misplaced my swim trunks...uh..my wife got me some new ones that are for "support"...WTH does that mean???