TxOTRRanger
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- Clay
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2025
- Threads
- 5
- Messages
- 1,710
- Reaction score
- 8,156
- Location
- Elwood, Texas
- Vehicle(s)
- 2022 Ford Ranger XLT supercrew SPORT 4X4
- Occupation
- Currently unemployed (beach bum)lol
Man, I know that you are going to miss your truck, but I like the new ride. The blue looks sharp on that Mustang.Traded it inI don’t know the term, it when putting 50-70% pedal power the gears would “flutter”? The RPMS would “flutter” within a 300 RPM range at 2500-2800. Little needle was going back and forth. Had all the occasional slam when putting into reverse. Maybe once a few months at very low rpm’s shuddering but nothing like this.
I will really really miss the truck. It was so bittersweet I wasn’t happy for a couple days. But I guess I had a tear of joy driving this now…
![]()
Sponsored
Adriatic blue metallic is what they call it.