Its gonna snow tomorrow.Springtime wax/detailing![]()
Thankfully not in southwest Missouri lol. Although we have a frost advisory out?Its gonna snow tomorrow.
No snow here tomorrow either, supposed to be in the 60's ?Thankfully not in southwest Missouri lol. Although we have a frost advisory out?
Let me know I’ll be here lolIF things work out, I might be willing to make a road trip. I am in Northern CA, so it's about 1300 miles / 17 hrs. Not sure anyone around here has done one. Still trying to convince myself to get one. Wonder if the puppy dog(s) would want to come along? Hmmm... Pretty sure the wife is out.
A few things would have to work out, but it would be a fun trip to do an upgrade if you would be willing to help with an install. Would need the tank too I guess. I have been looking at a new gig that might have me travel the West Coast. Maybe could wrap it into a work trip ?.
Thoughts anyway.
Unfortunately (or fortunately) we happen to live in a unique area of Australia where we are close to the tropics so there is plenty of summer heat to drive the weather system, and there is a mountain range right near the coast to trap the moist air and force it to rise. This creates perfect storms, literally. Storms this severe happen several times each summer between October and February. Usually everybody who works with a computer spends their afternoon after about 2:30 scanning the "BOM" Bureau of Meteorology radar website to see if storms are coming, and if so, the likely paths. Generally if you work for a government department and can be spared, you are allowed to leave early to secure your vehicle and property if possible. Even if there is no hail, the winds and rain can be extremely destructive ripping the roofs off houses bringing down powerlines, and flooding bridges.Rarely do we have hail here (in my area), thankfully. That would be very scary!
Wow when I wash my truck over here, it just rains the next day. I just thought about it yesterday, and it is raining today.
so i got the wheels on saturday. they look so much better than i expected. not bro truck style or too boomer. if it ever stops raining i will get a picture of the new wheels and tires on. Our @Discount Tire forum member, Joe has been awesome! he set up the appointments and deals for me. I didnt even have to make a phone call. Joe also mentioned the manufacturer will mail me a free swag bag or something like that. So as normal @Discount Tire for the win!What wheels did you go with?
I saw the Rockies game last night.I was funny to see the fans with snow jackets on.
85 here.Snow! Omg!! We are already in the 90s and no rain! Cold front that will put us in the 80s maybe high 70s. I need to be a summer coloradoan

Random thoughts... We went to topgolf yesterday, that was interesting. The snow on the ground, fog beyond the nets would occasionally roll in and obscure the far end of the 'field'...I saw the Rockies game last night.I was funny to see the fans with snow jackets on.
Nice !Got back from my pilgrimage to the Cooperstown Baseball Hall of Fame late last night. Even more pollen coated the Ranger while I was gone. 3 months since last wash…81 degrees out today so it had to be washed. Next 3 days expecting rain, of course ????
That FX4 sticker sure looks good shining in the sun ??????
![]()
![]()
Whoa! Just a sec…Springtime wax/detailing![]()
Glad to see that it all finally came together! Looks amazing. Thanks for the shout out!so i got the wheels on saturday. they look so much better than i expected. not bro truck style or too boomer. if it ever stops raining i will get a picture of the new wheels and tires on. Our @Discount Tire forum member, Joe has been awesome! he set up the appointments and deals for me. I didnt even have to make a phone call. Joe also mentioned the manufacturer will mail me a free swag bag or something like that. So as normal @Discount Tire for the win!
finally got some sunshine. i didnt think much of the wheels in pictures but on the truck i think they look pretty good. so far no rubbing or issues. so i think the trucks about done. its got almost everything id want. except the damn adjustable head rests.
![]()
![]()