Sponsored

What did you do to your Ranger today?

Big Blue

Well-Known Member
First Name
Lee
Joined
May 5, 2020
Threads
16
Messages
3,943
Reaction score
9,420
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer

Msfitoy

Well-Known Member
First Name
Sid
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Threads
67
Messages
9,234
Reaction score
28,614
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
NWO Robot Polisher
Vehicle Showcase
1

9zero1790

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
50
Messages
7,143
Reaction score
24,329
Location
DFW Texas
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I'm with you! No cruise ships, I keep thinking of that poop cruise a few years ago when the ship was out of power for a few days and toilets were overflowing into the halls! YUCK!

“There was lots of urine and feces all the way up to the rim of every one,” she said, explaining she “choked away the smell.”

1712166354297-du.png
oh thats bad... i wonder what line that was. id be calling the coasties saying fat man over board at - position need rescue, snacks and air freshener. then jump over lol
 


Tom Jones

Member
First Name
TJ
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
7
Reaction score
80
Location
San Jose
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4
Occupation
R&D Manager
I thought my shocks had been feeling pretty blown out lately so I invested in some Fox 2.0s to make the truck drive better. I did not realize how blown out one of my shocks actually was. The Fox shocks are set for a slight lift in the front to get the truck level. I think it looks great!

img_7480.webp


img_7476.jpg


img_7483.jpg
 

9zero1790

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
50
Messages
7,143
Reaction score
24,329
Location
DFW Texas
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I thought my shocks had been feeling pretty blown out lately so I invested in some Fox 2.0s to make the truck drive better. I did not realize how blown out one of my shocks actually was. The Fox shocks are set for a slight lift in the front to get the truck level. I think it looks great!

img_7480.jpg


img_7476.jpg


img_7483.jpg
man what did you do to that poor shock lol.
 

1pt21gw

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Nov 25, 2020
Threads
17
Messages
648
Reaction score
2,111
Location
West Coast
Vehicle(s)
'20 IS XLT SC / '22 OW BBB 2Dr
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler
Isn't that distracting while driving?
Nope it is all below line of sight. A couple of items are for when I pull my trailer as I have TPMS Sensors and Cameras.

@Msfitoy and @Colo_Ranger were my inspiration. BulletPoint's new Rubigrid for the Ranger is BAD ASS!
 

Glocker

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Feb 11, 2020
Threads
99
Messages
2,722
Reaction score
8,510
Location
Boca Raton
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
1
There's a support group for this kind of obsession...?

screenhunter_58-jan-09-18-17-jpg.jpg
We had a hire car in Moscow, Russia; this is what his dash looked like! He had multiple maps running, traffic reports, and live news - all just so he could move clients around Moscow's TERRIBLE traffic. I felt it comical! ? But damn, they can't drive in Moscow! HAHAHAHA!
 

ThatsAMonkey

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2022
Threads
9
Messages
136
Reaction score
495
Location
Massachusetts
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger Lariat 4x4, Triumph Bonneville T120
Got the antenna bracket put on, found a place to drill a big 'ole hole in the firewall ran cables through the dash and got this set up. Almost done, waiting on a few more boxes.

NewSetup.jpeg
When I see a set up like this all I can think of is:

General-Grievous_c9df9cb5.webp
 

LowKeyTremor

Well-Known Member
First Name
Kyle
Joined
May 8, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
215
Reaction score
289
Location
Northern Cali
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor Lariat
Occupation
Business Owner/Partner & IT
Nothing wrong with doing folks a favour, that’s for sure. Your post reminds me of the scene in Caddyshack in the pro shop where Rodney Dangerfield is saying how bad a hat looks and sees Ted Knight wearing one - “oh, but it looks good on you”.

I like just about everything anyone does to their truck. ? It’s not like everyone has all the same likes or dislikes as anyone else and it’s not as if any one member has the last word on what people should or shouldn’t do.

Maybe that’s why I like this forum so much.

There are some wild things members do to their rigs that I would never do to mine but I respect and appreciate their enthusiasm. Of course, no one exudes the “to each, their own” attitude quite like @Tracy Bowman who loves everyone’s truck. ??
And you also are giving the perfect example of why I like this form so much. You know sometimes we might say that the particular modification is “ not for me/my style”, but I most often also hear a kudos for the effort.

I love that! It’s such a great vibe and healthy way to be!

I couldn’t agree more with your overall sentiments and appreciate that you back it up with actions to keep up that great vibe on this site!
 
 








Top