OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
I have an XLT but the standard chrome finish rims. Thanks to this forum I grew envious quite rapidly when I saw the smoke/darkened rims like yours. I've done enough customizing to my truck, but not this...... that these would be my next wish. Maybe when I get new tires in 5K miles.....
I have a set of these in Augusta Georgia area. Took them off less than 4k miles on them. $300 picked up they taking up space
Sponsored

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Got it on eBay ...Dale’s
Regards
Really!? Ebay? I would have never thought to have looked for it on Ebay.
I really like Dale's Low Sodium on flat iron steak. I typically blade tenderize the steak, then marinate it in the Dale's sauce in a gallon freezer bag overnight. Grill to medium rare and then slice across the grain and it's actually pretty damn tender - near filed tender!

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Really!? Ebay? I would have never thought to have looked for it on Ebay.
I really like Dale's Low Sodium on flat iron steak. I typically blade tenderize the steak, then marinate it in the Dale's sauce in a gallon freezer bag overnight. Grill to medium rare and then slice across the grain and it's actually pretty damn tender - near filed tender!
Mmmmm...I brought some Dale's home from a trip to Bama (along with a variety of Alabama Sunshine hot sauce and Full Moon BBQ sauce). Now I found Dale's here in PA at our local supermarket. Not sure about Walmart? The guys in Birmingham said its good for chicken and pork chops, and they're right! I soak almost everything I grill in it , not too long, it marinates in a few minutes...
Reading this thread at the Ford dealer, servicing my wife's Escape...and enjoying the scenery. Only 3 Rangers here's, a glaring shortage of new vehicles! (Sad to see the Bronco Sport is from south of the border :angry: )...

20210423_093409.jpg

20210423_093216.jpg

20210423_114800.jpg

20210423_093209.jpg

FireSpark

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Real Estate
Is this swing box the same as the official Ford OEM part with a different badge?
Do you have a link for it please?

And I just noticed the red circle next to it - is that a switch for your bed LED lights?

I don't remember if I got it via their website or Amazon but here is the PASSENGER side one I'm getting next.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NBRK9V...abc_YKWKV05P06EH99RKZZGZ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

As for the Red LED button - yes that is my button I wired for my bed lights.

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Mmmmm...I brought some Dale's home from a trip to Bama (along with a variety of Alabama Sunshine hot sauce and Full Moon BBQ sauce). Now I found Dale's here in PA at our local supermarket. Not sure about Walmart? The guys in Birmingham said its good for chicken and pork chops, and they're right! I soak almost everything I grill in it , not too long, it marinates in a few minutes...
Reading this thread at the Ford dealer, servicing my wife's Escape...and enjoying the scenery. Only 3 Rangers here's, a glaring shortage of new vehicles! (Sad to see the Bronco Sport is from south of the border :angry: )...

20210423_093409.jpg

20210423_093216.jpg

20210423_114800.jpg

20210423_093209.jpg
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Mach 1 and GT500. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Mach 1 and GT500. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
"No Mustang for you!"...while I was standing there, they opened the showroom and drove the GT out, it was SOLD!

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
"No Mustang for you!"...while I was standing there, they opened the showroom and drove the GT out, it was SOLD!
Booooooo! You should have walked up to the door and thanked whoever pulled it out while taking the keys from 'em!

Last edited:

Secousse

First Name
Secousse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
I don't remember if I got it via their website or Amazon but here is the PASSENGER side one I'm getting next.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NBRK9V...abc_YKWKV05P06EH99RKZZGZ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

As for the Red LED button - yes that is my button I wired for my bed lights.
That's great, thank you!
I also notice that the passenger side is discounted a little this week...

I'm very tempted to get it, although I need to ensure it can work with my Retrax XR, and that I'm not going to find a better alternative down the line and have buyer's remorse ?

FireSpark

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Real Estate
That's great, thank you!
I also notice that the passenger side is discounted a little this week...

I'm very tempted to get it, although I need to ensure it can work with my Retrax XR, and that I'm not going to find a better alternative down the line and have buyer's remorse ?
I don't think it will cause any interference but my bed cover sits flush as well and there is plenty of room
Sponsored