First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I didn't have 303, I had Simoniz graphene but I found it streaky. It didn't really dry to a haze so to speak but I left it for about fifteen minutes then buffed with a fresh microfiber and while I'm happy with it, I just have walked around it thirteen times and buffed streaks out each time, and there are likely still some on it :(

Does your 303 snake oil graphene leave streaks?

On a side note, I am reminded yet again why I need to be patient and not buy the first truck they have in stock when it's black, or white either for crying out loud. I fall for the showroom shine and it's hard to keep it up on a black truck
I have used the 303 on mine several times, including the black wheels. Never any streaking. I do mine in the garage where it is shaded, though.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I didn't have 303, I had Simoniz graphene but I found it streaky. It didn't really dry to a haze so to speak but I left it for about fifteen minutes then buffed with a fresh microfiber and while I'm happy with it, I just have walked around it thirteen times and buffed streaks out each time, and there are likely still some on it :(

On a side note, I am reminded yet again why I need to be patient and not buy the first truck they have in stock when it's black, or white either for crying out loud. I fall for the showroom shine and it's hard to keep it up on a black truck
I've never had streaks. While mine isn't as dark as yours it's still a darker color and they'd show. They key (at least with the 303) is it to just let it haze over and then buff it out. Temps and humidity will vary but for me here it's only about 5 minutes of curing time.

Next time just get the good stuff from you know who. :bandit::wink:?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Jim, the 303 Graphene Detail Spray is great on my Shadow Black Ranger. Just did it yesterday - in the sun. ?

I spray it directly onto one microfibre cloth to apply and buff after hazing with a dry, clean one. It doesn’t haze like wax, just looks like a window that needs a bit more windex next time. It buffs right out - easily. Microfibre is the answer for these types of products. I always have one or two on hand….see below.

D4E5E1E2-B19F-49B2-9A03-70D4EE85580B.jpeg

The guys at carzilla.ca had better pricing than Amazon.ca for 303 and Aero Cosmetics Rubber Care, so I was happy. They even have the larger 32 oz. sizes. They offer free shipping if you spend $99 - of course, I did. :facepalm:

They gave me a free sample of something - I can’t remember what but free is always good.

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
Jim, the 303 Graphene Detail Spray is great on my Shadow Black Ranger. Just did it yesterday - in the sun. ?

I spray it directly onto one microfibre cloth to apply and buff after hazing with a dry, clean one. It doesn’t haze like wax, just looks like a window that needs a bit more windex next time. It buffs right out - easily. Microfibre is the answer for these types of products. I always have one or two on hand….see below.

The guys at carzilla.ca had better pricing than Amazon.ca for 303 and Aero Cosmetics Rubber Care, so I was happy. They even have the larger 32 oz. sizes. They offer free shipping if you spend $99 - of course, I did. :facepalm:

They gave me a free sample of something - I can’t remember what but free is always good.
Thanks for the Canadian input. Sometimes it's hard to find the right spot to shop up here. I did mine in the garage with microfiber as I have a similar, albeit undocumented cache of them. Never have too many lol. ?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the Canadian input. Sometimes it's hard to find the right spot to shop up here. I did mine in the garage with microfiber as I have a similar, albeit undocumented cache of them. Never have too many lol. ?
Happy to pass along the hookup.

Forgot to add - buddy next to me at the coin-op drying off his Xenon Grey Aston Martin Vantage Coupe by the vacuums says: “Great looking truck, did you have it ceramic coated?”

Of course, I played it totally cool and said, “Thanks man, no ceramic, just some detail spray.” Then I took one more look at his Vantage, wiped the drool from my chin and kept shining up my Ranger. :D

He left before I could get a Look at my Ranger Parked Next to Stuff picture.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

And some think I have a fetish. :shock:?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Venom_z89

First Name
Edson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician

Mobius97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat Fx4-Lotus Evora-Lotus Elise-BMW X7 M
Thank you my good sir
Keep in mind....that is for the emblems only. If you want to replace the rear chrome camera housing/surround as well you will need part MB3Z-9942528-AA. It includes the parts I showed in the pics previously.

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Occupation
Paramedic/Shift Supervisor
Keep in mind....that is for the emblems only. If you want to replace the rear chrome camera housing/surround as well you will need part MB3Z-9942528-AA. It includes the parts I showed in the pics previously.
@Venom_z89

Oops… didn’t notice this. Search around on the site. The package I ordered included both emblems and the camera surround in black.