First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Installed Mountains 2 Metal lower grille. Just in time to drive across the state to the Ford Nationals this weekend.
62225598-9ABC-4991-AD19-0B4AF6626F91.jpeg
369AAD71-FDB7-481F-A5F5-55E90A956B04.jpeg
C'mon man, you just gotta paint the Mtn. logo blue!!

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Installed Mountains 2 Metal lower grille. Just in time to drive across the state to the Ford Nationals this weekend.
62225598-9ABC-4991-AD19-0B4AF6626F91.jpeg
369AAD71-FDB7-481F-A5F5-55E90A956B04.jpeg
If you want to "mod" the mod and make it unique, tape off the mountain logo area and rattle can it your Ford Blue...looks good when you do (my opinion of course)

IMG_1594.jpg

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Still moving along with the project. Was fiddling around with the animation option in software, figure I would share.

Scale is pretty accurate on components, I basically map it out by eye and use manufacturer listed measurements to best of my ability. So far example the Diode Dynamics rack light is thier 50" version. Likeness isn't 100%, but mocked up pretty close down to the brackets. Pardon a lot of the sectional lines - making a large uniform component is easiest when I make a section of it, then duplicate it ie; mapping out ten 3/8" slotted cuts then duplicating it times seven is waaaaaaay less time consuming. The Diode Dynamic Stage Series bars are super easy to create, cause they are sectioned off in 6.x inch sections from the factory depending if you get 50, 42, 30, 18, or 6 inch versions. I sort of mock flood lenses vs. spot lenses with what textures are available and manipulate them when I can.

Last edited:

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
They are smaller than Ford stock speaker, but speaker grill edge will slip under mount cover ridge and a slight twist tightens down firmly. Might have to wiggle speaker a tad to get it to slip into place.
FoD, did you use the included crossovers, or just connect the tweets directly to the existing factory wiring. It's not extremely clear in the instructions, but I don't see them using the wired crossovers in the installation.

Also, do you have a scab? I don't have B&O, but I have all the upgrades so *assume* I have an app. I haven't looked yet, but are these the colored wires you have?

Left front door tweeter (with amp) positive (+): blue/gray, negative (-): green/brown
Right front door tweeter (with amp) positive (+): green/violet, negative (-): white/orange

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
FoD, did you use the included crossovers, or just connect the tweets directly to the existing factory wiring. It's not extremely clear in the instructions, but I don't see them using the wired crossovers in the installation.

Also, do you have a scab? I don't have B&O, but I have all the upgrades so *assume* I have an app. I haven't looked yet, but are these the colored wires you have?

Left front door tweeter (with amp) positive (+): blue/gray, negative (-): green/brown
Right front door tweeter (with amp) positive (+): green/violet, negative (-): white/orange
No, did not use c rossovers, just cut connectors, joined wiring. I have a super crew with nonB/O radio and no amp, so used base wiring per instruction sheet for my setup. Read on another thread where crossovers were in Ford setup already.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hi Folks,

I took my Ranger out of Neutral Tow, Disconnected from the tow bar, fired up and parked it next to the RV..

best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retried
Hope ya’ll are having a great trip!

Ranger3

First Name
Dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Xlt Sport 4x4
Occupation
Store Mgr
I put some ditch lights on. Wiring them is a job for another day.

These come with 6 different color trims. I may switch to black. They are cheap ($70) Tractor Supply lights but a guy I know has 6 on his Tractor/Mower and gave them good recommendations for his rough use.

They have connectors out of the lights about 5 inches long and another two that connect to the lights. I have to use my own wire for the rest.
IMG_6989.JPG

IMG_6990.JPG
I love that red around your grille how did u get that is there a link?

Ranger3

First Name
Dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Xlt Sport 4x4
Occupation
Store Mgr
I put some ditch lights on. Wiring them is a job for another day.

These come with 6 different color trims. I may switch to black. They are cheap ($70) Tractor Supply lights but a guy I know has 6 on his Tractor/Mower and gave them good recommendations for his rough use.

They have connectors out of the lights about 5 inches long and another two that connect to the lights. I have to use my own wire for the rest.
IMG_6989.JPG

IMG_6990.JPG
I love that red around your grille how did u do that? Link?

Ranger2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tremor.
Last edited: