Sponsored

What did you do to your Ranger today?

kendive

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ken
Joined
Sep 30, 2023
Threads
5
Messages
234
Reaction score
523
Location
Florida
Vehicle(s)
23 Ranger Lariat Tech Pkg Tremor
Getting ready to put news tires on. Currently have the OEM General Grabbers. New tires will be Falken WildPeak AT3W LT 265/70/17. Stay tuned.

IMG_3450.jpeg
That looks dam good :)

I'm probably gonna put a 1 - 2 inch level on the new 23 Tremor. Did you notice any reduction in turning radius with your level? I did when I did my F150...

I will install myself and then go get an alignment done. I looked underneath and was please to see they put the Alignment Caster / Camber Kit on the ranger. The F150 does not have this but makes a huge difference when they do the alignment. I out them on my F150 after lifting the truck. They are cheap but still ford should have them on there.
 


Rhino

Well-Known Member
First Name
jacob
Joined
May 26, 2022
Threads
7
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
3,891
Location
idk help!
Vehicle(s)
2017f150 scarb? 4x4, 24 xr150L , 2023 klx300r, 24 tenere 700
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
1
That looks dam good :)

I'm probably gonna put a 1 - 2 inch level on the new 23 Tremor. Did you notice any reduction in turning radius with your level? I did when I did my F150...

I will install myself and then go get an alignment done. I looked underneath and was please to see they put the Alignment Caster / Camber Kit on the ranger. The F150 does not have this but makes a huge difference when they do the alignment. I out them on my F150 after lifting the truck. They are cheap but still ford should have them on there.
why would you lose turning radius with a lift...
 

Dr3wDrop

Well-Known Member
First Name
Andrew
Joined
Dec 14, 2021
Threads
42
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
2,377
Location
OHIO
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
That looks dam good :)

I'm probably gonna put a 1 - 2 inch level on the new 23 Tremor. Did you notice any reduction in turning radius with your level? I did when I did my F150...

I will install myself and then go get an alignment done. I looked underneath and was please to see they put the Alignment Caster / Camber Kit on the ranger. The F150 does not have this but makes a huge difference when they do the alignment. I out them on my F150 after lifting the truck. They are cheap but still ford should have them on there.
Why would there be a reduction in the turning radius? Maybe if you installed different offset wheels or bigger tires and they contacted something. The level just changes the normal resting position for the front coils.
 

kendive

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ken
Joined
Sep 30, 2023
Threads
5
Messages
234
Reaction score
523
Location
Florida
Vehicle(s)
23 Ranger Lariat Tech Pkg Tremor
why would you lose turning radius with a lift...
I don't what happens but if you google it. It an issue. Matter fact Been an issue since the 70s when lifts first came out! and I know it affected my F150. I did a 2" front and rear Autospring brand. I need to see if Autospring makes a level for the Ranger...
 

Rhino

Well-Known Member
First Name
jacob
Joined
May 26, 2022
Threads
7
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
3,891
Location
idk help!
Vehicle(s)
2017f150 scarb? 4x4, 24 xr150L , 2023 klx300r, 24 tenere 700
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
1
I don't what happens but if you google it. It an issue. Matter fact Been an issue since the 70s when lifts first came out! and I know it affected my F150. I did a 2" front and rear Autospring brand. I need to see if Autospring makes a level for the Ranger...
dont make sense to me... ive had a few lifted trucks with a slew of coilover setups and i never lost turning radius in them
 

kendive

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ken
Joined
Sep 30, 2023
Threads
5
Messages
234
Reaction score
523
Location
Florida
Vehicle(s)
23 Ranger Lariat Tech Pkg Tremor
dont make sense to me... ive had a few lifted trucks with a slew of coilover setups and i never lost turning radius in them
Yea It could have been that I had Fred Goeske wheel spacers also. Would that do it. I know I lost turning radius for sure though...
 

Rhino

Well-Known Member
First Name
jacob
Joined
May 26, 2022
Threads
7
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
3,891
Location
idk help!
Vehicle(s)
2017f150 scarb? 4x4, 24 xr150L , 2023 klx300r, 24 tenere 700
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
1
Yea It could have been that I had Fred Goeske wheel spacers also. Would that do it. I know I lost turning radius for sure though...
Having more offset wheels that poke out further would cut your radius abit since it will hit the cab faster. Reason why you trim to fit lol
 

kendive

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ken
Joined
Sep 30, 2023
Threads
5
Messages
234
Reaction score
523
Location
Florida
Vehicle(s)
23 Ranger Lariat Tech Pkg Tremor
Having more offset wheels that poke out further would cut your radius abit since it will hit the cab faster. Reason why you trim to fit lol
The tires never hit anything and there was no adjustments or trimming needed other than a wheel alignment after the spacers where installed. Who knows. I blamed it on the lift. ha ha
 

Rhino

Well-Known Member
First Name
jacob
Joined
May 26, 2022
Threads
7
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
3,891
Location
idk help!
Vehicle(s)
2017f150 scarb? 4x4, 24 xr150L , 2023 klx300r, 24 tenere 700
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
1
The tires never hit anything and there was no adjustments or trimming needed other than a wheel alignment after the spacers where installed. Who knows. I blamed it on the lift. ha ha
Don’t make sense then unless you had other issues
 

RedDakooter05

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Threads
7
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
9,552
Location
Illinois
Vehicle(s)
2024 Nissan Frontier S 4x4
Installed my ultra cheap wiper blades.

They work as good as a $15 set of wiper blades...
 
Last edited:

got3fords

Well-Known Member
First Name
James
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Threads
134
Messages
5,532
Reaction score
14,586
Location
22973
Vehicle(s)
2026 Marsh Gray Ranger Raptor, 1995 Harley XLH1200
Occupation
Mom Joke Professional
Was it in your driveway? ;)
This is why people need to use the reply button. Not sure what this question is directed to.
Sponsored

 
 








Top