Sponsored

What did you do to your Ranger today?

Rhino

Well-Known Member
First Name
jacob
Joined
May 26, 2022
Threads
7
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
3,891
Location
idk help!
Vehicle(s)
2017f150 scarb? 4x4, 24 xr150L , 2023 klx300r, 24 tenere 700
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
1
F150 shocks? Do tell... Fit without modification? What's the point?
For more droop. He is doing what I did to my tacoma years back adding a longer shock with longer leafs can give you more droop. I did it with my Dakar leaf pack on my tacoma and it was great for price I paid for the b110s
Sponsored

 

Rhino

Well-Known Member
First Name
jacob
Joined
May 26, 2022
Threads
7
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
3,891
Location
idk help!
Vehicle(s)
2017f150 scarb? 4x4, 24 xr150L , 2023 klx300r, 24 tenere 700
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
1
That’s the one major down side to the ranger vs my tacoma the rear leafs have nooo flex/droop is very pathetic so hopefully a set of deavers in My future give me more
 

Venom_z89

Well-Known Member
First Name
Edson
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Threads
3
Messages
512
Reaction score
1,830
Location
So Cal
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
F150 shocks? Do tell... Fit without modification? What's the point?
off shelf ranger shocks not long enough I'm running icon leaf springs in out of box configuration and 1 inch lift bds shakles. the f150 shocks were the length in both compression and extension I need. I'll install this weekend but as for mounting they should bolt on both eyelets are same dimensions
 

NeilP

Well-Known Member
First Name
Neil
Joined
Aug 28, 2022
Threads
27
Messages
510
Reaction score
1,671
Location
Spearfish, South Dakota
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor (SOLD 12-14-2023)
Occupation
RETIRED!
1663286034625.png

not sure if we have this one in the emoji list but i took it from tw lol
Rhino, here's the photos I promised. I can't take a pic of the start-stop eliminator, it is tucked away under the panel. The eliminator is a wonderful thing!

20220916_084902.jpg


20220916_084910.jpg


20220916_084919.jpg


20220916_084928.jpg


20220916_084946.jpg


20220916_084953.jpg


20220916_085005.jpg


20220916_085015.jpg


20220916_085027.jpg


20220916_085037.jpg


20220916_085044.jpg


20220916_085106.jpg


20220916_085115.webp


20220916_085131.jpg


20220916_085139.jpg


20220916_085150.jpg


Start-Stop Eliminator.webp
 

Rhino

Well-Known Member
First Name
jacob
Joined
May 26, 2022
Threads
7
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
3,891
Location
idk help!
Vehicle(s)
2017f150 scarb? 4x4, 24 xr150L , 2023 klx300r, 24 tenere 700
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
1
Rhino, here's the photos I promised. I can't take a pic of the start-stop eliminator, it is tucked away under the panel. The eliminator is a wonderful thing!

20220916_084902.jpg


20220916_084910.jpg


20220916_084919.jpg


20220916_084928.jpg


20220916_084946.jpg


20220916_084953.jpg


20220916_085005.jpg


20220916_085015.jpg


20220916_085027.jpg


20220916_085037.jpg


20220916_085044.jpg


20220916_085106.jpg


20220916_085115.webp


20220916_085131.jpg


20220916_085139.jpg


20220916_085150.jpg


Start-Stop Eliminator.webp
Looks good! And your truck didn’t come with the power stop? Mine did it’s great haha
 


NeilP

Well-Known Member
First Name
Neil
Joined
Aug 28, 2022
Threads
27
Messages
510
Reaction score
1,671
Location
Spearfish, South Dakota
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor (SOLD 12-14-2023)
Occupation
RETIRED!
Looks good! And your truck didn’t come with the power stop? Mine did it’s great haha
Power stop? Do you mean the start-stop delete?
 

Rock76

Well-Known Member
First Name
Rocky
Joined
Aug 29, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
81
Reaction score
385
Location
Daphne, AL
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
1
(Yesterday, HAHA) Had some rock lights laying around, so I added lights to the running boards; tied into the courtesy lights. Very pleased with the results and my wife is happy to be able to see the boards better. Lol. Bad thing is, I have 10 lights left...

20220916_045241.webp


20220916_045249.jpg
 

conwash

Well-Known Member
First Name
Conner
Joined
Aug 25, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
120
Reaction score
212
Location
Denver, CO
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Splash
Occupation
Product Manager
Added Pro-Comp 2.25" leveling kit, Red Ford Performance Tow hooks, Red grille emblems and red/black tailgate emblems.
20220913_180502.jpg
20220913_174420.jpg
20220913_174303.jpg
Sharp-looking truck. Is that the Forrest Splash? How are you liking it? I ordered an MY23 Ranger with Splash Package. Gets me excited to see other Splash Rangers "in the wild"
 

NeilP

Well-Known Member
First Name
Neil
Joined
Aug 28, 2022
Threads
27
Messages
510
Reaction score
1,671
Location
Spearfish, South Dakota
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor (SOLD 12-14-2023)
Occupation
RETIRED!
(Yesterday, HAHA) Had some rock lights laying around, so I added lights to the running boards; tied into the courtesy lights. Very pleased with the results and my wife is happy to be able to see the boards better. Lol. Bad thing is, I have 10 lights left...

20220916_045241.jpg


20220916_045249.jpg
Nice add on!!! Where do you get the lights?
 

NeilP

Well-Known Member
First Name
Neil
Joined
Aug 28, 2022
Threads
27
Messages
510
Reaction score
1,671
Location
Spearfish, South Dakota
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor (SOLD 12-14-2023)
Occupation
RETIRED!

iceman145

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
11
Reaction score
56
Location
Georgia
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Sharp-looking truck. Is that the Forrest Splash? How are you liking it? I ordered an MY23 Ranger with Splash Package. Gets me excited to see other Splash Rangers "in the wild"
Yup, and so far I love the truck. I love the color, looks WAY different than the Ford pictures I saw.
 

conwash

Well-Known Member
First Name
Conner
Joined
Aug 25, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
120
Reaction score
212
Location
Denver, CO
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Splash
Occupation
Product Manager
Yup, and so far I love the truck. I love the color, looks WAY different than the Ford pictures I saw.
The color is totally different than the Ford renditions, looks way better in person. Glad to hear the positive reviews!
 
 








Top