WEST COAST ONLY: Ford Offering Up To $2,000 Off Ranger, 1.9% for 60 Months

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
1.9% for 60 months would have been darn nice...

Mdelfino

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Escape - Titanium
I picked up my ranger on March 21st. Best I could get in Anchorage was 4.1% from local credit union. Leave it to Ford to screw the loyal early order folks. Would have loved to get 1.9%. Especially after the horrible order process I had to go thru. Oh well, I'm 73 now and this will probably be my last Ford.

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
I picked up my ranger on March 21st. Best I could get in Anchorage was 4.1% from local credit union. Leave it to Ford to screw the loyal early order folks. Would have loved to get 1.9%. Especially after the horrible order process I had to go thru. Oh well, I'm 73 now and this will probably be my last Ford.
To make you feel better, mine is 3.99% I had at the time an 800+ credit score. I guess they figure it's "incentive" and that people who ordered them were not in the group that needed incentives to purchase.

HighFivenWhiteGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Let's face it, Ford knew EXACTLY what they were doing with production, pricing, financing, advertising etc. They built up hype about the new Ranger to get us enthusiasts all worked up, we fell for it and paid through the nose. Remember, Ford isn't our friend, they are a corporation who's sole purpose is to make profit.