rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Ford Offering Up To $2,000 Off Ranger Pickups In April
Up To $2,000 Off

Ford is offering a $500 rebate now on all versions of the 2019 Ranger. You can also take a $1,500 conquest bonus when coming from a competitive brand.

To get the bonus, you'll have to show proof that you or something in your household owns or leases a 1995 or newer non-Ford vehicle. Altogether, that's $2,000 in potential savings, the most we've seen to date.

Prior to this month, there were no such offers. You also have the option of taking 1.9% financing for 60 months, but you'll have to give up the $500 rebate.
Ford.png

Ford 2.png

Ford 3.png
Sponsored

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe that is where my extra $1500 came from. I didn't ask, it just showed up when I went in to sign the papers. I didn't complain...

Ranger in Maine

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 1965 VW Bus,
Occupation
Curmudgeon (retired)
This I'd the first time I've really involved myself in purchasing a car, I've always just bought one I liked. My Ranger is supposed to arrive June 9th and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm just getting into x prices and other incentives. I have to admit I'm kind of put off by this "Conquest Cash" deal coming out the last couple days.
If I live in a state where this deal applies, and I don't own a Ford, I'm eligible for a $1500 discount and great financing (at least on today's deal). I don't have to trade in the non-Ford vehicle or end the lease, I just have to own one. And I can keep it.
I had a 2001 F150, traded it in for a 2010 Escape, and now am buying a new Ford Ranger XLT. I've been pretty loyal to Ford, but if I understand correctly, I'll get enough Ford Loyalty points for a couple oil changes. I would have been better off financially if I bought a Chevy instead of my Escape when I decided to get a Ranger and be able to get the $1500 discount.
I realize Ford wants to bring in non Ford owners, but loyalty should count for more than a couple free oil changes.

RangerCat

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Do you have a link to the details of this conquest rebate program? I have been unable to find anything about it.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
o_OJust checked it out.... The deal offers $1500 punishment for loyal Ford owners...I guess we are already "conquests":curse:

Also, it offers $500 punishment for those who placed customer orders... on top of the delay!:puke:
Since the $500 is for a purchase from DEALER STOCK before June.

.Correction...

...The above in red proved incorrect I misunderstood the definition of "Dealer Stock"

Last edited:

Retire003

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
o_OJust checked it out.... The deal offers $1500 punishment for loyal Ford owners...I guess we are already "conquests":curse:

Also, it offers $500 punishment for those who placed customer orders... on top of the delay!:puke:
Since the $500 is for a purchase from DEALER STOCK before June.:explode:
I called my dealer and he said I could have used the $500 on my special order but since I signed my deal prior to 4/18 I lost out. Missed it by a day or so. I guess I shouldn’t have been yelling at the transport company to move faster.

dmeyer302

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape, 2016 Odyssey
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
What's the thinking behind different incentives in different areas? Sure would like to get my hands on that 1.9%. It's 3.9% here but I think I can get 3.49% at my bank.

jjmanzano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS
I was able to get 2.49% 36 months with my credit union. I should come out ahead with the $500 bonus vs 1.9% 60 months.

Retire003

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Go here
https://www.ford.com/trucks/ranger/pricing-and-incentives/

And click on Featured Offers and scroll down to the light blue zip code. Enter your zip to see if your state has it. Maine doesn't but my old home in California does. Enter 92660 to see the offer.
CA is definitely part of the deal, since as you know we do love our Japanese and German imports out here.

I own a Toyota but bought before this incentive was offered. This should steal customers from the Tacoma and Colorado/Canyon though.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
I called my dealer and he said I could have used the $500 on my special order but since I signed my deal prior to 4/18 I lost out. Missed it by a day or so. I guess I shouldn’t have been yelling at the transport company to move faster.
I just checked with my dealer and he said that they could honor the rebate as long as it arrived on the dealer lot during the rebate period so I misread the "dealer stock" thing.:whew::rockon:
Sponsored