Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
Buy guns, hire security, move.....pick 1
Same sht here. Phony elections for mayor, sheriff and governor.....
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brad-Dallas

Brad-Dallas

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor - Black
Mine is Cactus. Orange was second choice. Drove a Yellow Colorado for 12 years. Then a race red F150 for 5 years. Needed to mix it up this time. The dirt thing was a big decider for me. But take heart because you’ll never have to remember where you parked anymore.
I really like the Hot pepper red… But it doesn’t look as good in person. The cyber orange looks completely different than all the photographs that you see on the Internet. Cactus gray was my choice until I went to look at it. If I change my mind another time… My dealership is going to shoot me in the head… Lol

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
I really like the Hot pepper red… But it doesn’t look as good in person. The cyber orange looks completely different than all the photographs that you see on the Internet. Cactus gray was my choice until I went to look at it. If I change my mind another time… My dealership is going to shoot me in the head… Lol
Seriously the parking thing will amaze you. Got conditioned to look for bright yellow when I walked out of the store. Then I traded it for the F150 and that was a bit harder to detect. Then I sold that while my Ranger was ordered. Been driving a white 2004 Mercury Sable winter beater and that is pure hell to find. ?

SheepDogRain-Jar

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019.5 Ford Ranger XLT CPR
Occupation
Retired LEO/Retired Military/Doctoral Student
The Chili Pepper Red (CPR) color (also) glows in the sunlight. But your orange IS the sun on a rainy day! CPR is available (at an additional cost, of course!) this year. So I ordered a tremor XLT in it and turning in my 2019. I have an April 11 build date, so my 2019 should be on the used lot in CT by mid May.

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Ehhh... I live in the hood. All of Atlanta is the hood.
Used to live ITP. Moved to Woodstock last September. Not the hood here...

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Those graphics are the Splash package, it includes the black treatment, orange inserts in my grille, and orange stitching on my seats. I have a 302 A which includes heated power heated seats and rear slider, this truck also has the tech package with nav and adaptive cruise. It had everything I wanted including tow package, I just had line x do my bed.

Long story short, I had a Bronco on order, after 9 months I gave up and decided to find a Ranger in stock, the first truck close was cactus gray, thank myself over and over I didn't do it, it's just not me
When you see the pic of my other car, you'll understand why I wanted a Cyber Orange Splash package, lol
IMG_20210526_204013076.jpg
Love the Ranger splash pattern. Wished it had been available with Saber! :frown:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
The one on the right side looks like Fords sable color and the one on the left looks like a Cyber orange.
Yes, the one on the right is Saber and the one on the left is Cyber Orange. Both great-looking colors! :inlove:
Sponsored