MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
So today I think I saw a putty tat... I mean a cactus gray Ranger. that is 1 sweet color. first thought was wanna trade trucks then second thought was how much to paint my truck because it was Screw and i ain't havin that.

anybody know roughly how much it would cost and how to convince my loving wife to let me...
Hey, Dave, I just saw my first Cactus Grey Ranger this week, a Tremor, and I really liked the color. Just seeing photos of the color did not do much for me, but seeing one "in the wild," so to speak, it really looked great, unique but not off the wall. It did not make me want to repaint my truck, but it did make me start to consider ordering Cactus Grey for my next generation Ranger. As for convincing the wife to sign on to repainting your truck now, good luck with that--if there ever was a non-essential household expense, this is it! I am old enough to remember growing up in Los Angeles in the 1960-70s, a local businessman would advertise his services with the slogan, "I'm Earl Scheib, and I'll paint any car, any color for $99.95!" It will sure cost a lot more by now!
Sponsored

Last edited: