First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
I hate those rodents!! Worked for a solar installer for awhile, kept getting call backs for chewed up wires at several sites. Turned out one of the workers was eating Peanut Butter cookies every day and not washing his hands before handling cable, getting the sent on the wire, leading to the buggers gnawing away on them.
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
Shooting subs, this is pretty quiet too.
Mk 4 suppressed.png

But when I shoot the Colibri's out of my son's Rossi single shot .22, it is much quieter. The first time I shot it, I thought it didn't fire.

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Caught 2 ground squirrels within 2 days with this trap and peanut butter. They now live happily ever after about 3 miles away.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BPAVCG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I put a pesky raccoon into the witness relocation program last week with one of those live traps. It kept coming around at 10 pm for 4 nights in a row (3 too many) making a mess, slices of hotdog was his downfall. Now he's living down by the river in the woods miles away.

GitRDone

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT
Occupation
Real estate management
Caught 2 ground squirrels within 2 days with this trap and peanut butter. They now live happily ever after about 3 miles away.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BPAVCG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I have caught many squirrels myself with that trap, it is very effective. But 3 miles is not far enough away, at least in my experience. Those fuzzy-tailed foragers always seem to find a way back. To test the theory I once spray painted one of my convict's tails an appropriate shade of signal orange before I released him several miles away. Sure enough, a couple days later there he was back in the hood trying to hang with his homies (and they didn't seem too keen on the notion.. ). Inspired by Carl from Caddyshack, my witness relocation program was immediately extended to the next county over, whereby return passage by the exiled quadruped would necessitate fording a canal, rr tracks and a 6- lane divided highway. Avoir gopher er, squirrel.
Sponsored