Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019.5 Ford Ranger XLT CPR
Occupation
Retired LEO/Retired Military/Doctoral Student
Thank You @ SheepDogRain-Jar!:inlove:
Yes, I was pleasantly surprised about my cholesterol, and it really wasn’t hard for me to do without pork or beef. Not gonna lie-I’m about ready for a steak!
Sounds like your wife is a very determined woman. Good for her! Great accomplishment!:like:
Tracy, hi I’m Bill. Tux says “hi” too! I can certainly understand the steak comment. Even REAL bacon as opposed to Turkey bacon ??. Lots of fruits and green vegetables will better your lipids, even if you cheat with more than one day a week having red meat. I will end my soap box by saying, your gender has to be careful with anything that brings increased mortality (that’s death guys!) like heart disease. # 1 for the ladies and we want you around for a long time!!!

mr.wonderful

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Software Developer
Considering I joined up while Tracy was gone, I had no clue what I was walking into. Then I log into the forum this morning and see a shiesta ton of notifications that one Tracy Bowman reacted to a bunch of my posts. I guess I have my own personal hype crew now ?

Welcome back Tracy!

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
My wife went vegan. Said our food bill would be less! That’s a bald face lie, it doubled! Then I was force fed all these veggie dishes, I’ll pass thanks… So 3 years later I’m starving paying for food I don’t eat and the dogs refuse and I’m losing weight anyways ? I’m best friends with my grill now! First name basis too ?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Tracy, hi I’m Bill. Tux says “hi” too! I can certainly understand the steak comment. Even REAL bacon as opposed to Turkey bacon ??. Lots of fruits and green vegetables will better your lipids, even if you cheat with more than one day a week having red meat. I will end my soap box by saying, your gender has to be careful with anything that brings increased mortality (that’s death guys!) like heart disease. # 1 for the ladies and we want you around for a long time!!!
Absolutely! Don’t worry, I’m not going to get ridiculous with the beef & pork. Will only eat it rarely. :)

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Considering I joined up while Tracy was gone, I had no clue what I was walking into. Then I log into the forum this morning and see a shiesta ton of notifications that one Tracy Bowman reacted to a bunch of my posts. I guess I have my own personal hype crew now ?

Welcome back Tracy!
Thanks, Max! :inlove:

SheepDogRain-Jar

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019.5 Ford Ranger XLT CPR
Occupation
Retired LEO/Retired Military/Doctoral Student
My wife went vegan. Said our food bill would be less! That’s a bald face lie, it doubled! Then I was force fed all these veggie dishes, I’ll pass thanks… So 3 years later I’m starving paying for food I don’t eat and the dogs refuse and I’m losing weight anyways ? I’m best friends with my grill now! First name basis too ?
Rick-
My wife should trade recipes, what?!, wait, forget that idea they might start talking abt mods and the $$$$ invested in our trucks. But my wife drank all the Kool-Aid and took on this life-style. Some of her recipes are AWESOME. Really tasty. I know I know, I like my chicken and turkey and sometimes pork (I don't do fish, but anything that crawls or lays on the bottom of the sea is ok w/ me :p ). I do steak when we go out to dinner, which is very rare now (hard to get the steak in my mouth with a mask on).
Also "organic" cost soooooo much more than regular food. And us in NE are doubly screwed bc we 'import' so much food that the south and out west have longer growing times. Okay off the orange crate......

NTXTremor

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
Welcome back, Tracy! I thought perhaps it was something I said, or perhaps I need to wear more deodorant, but I am glad to hear it was neither of those.

This forum is much better with you than without you.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Rick-
My wife should trade recipes, what?!, wait, forget that idea they might start talking abt mods and the $$$$ invested in our trucks. But my wife drank all the Kool-Aid and took on this life-style. Some of her recipes are AWESOME. Really tasty. I know I know, I like my chicken and turkey and sometimes pork (I don't do fish, but anything that crawls or lays on the bottom of the sea is ok w/ me :p ). I do steak when we go out to dinner, which is very rare now (hard to get the steak in my mouth with a mask on).
Also "organic" cost soooooo much more than regular food. And us in NE are doubly screwed bc we 'import' so much food that the south and out west have longer growing times. Okay off the orange crate......
I'm not vegan but am a member of Peta

P eople
E ating
T asty
A nimals

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welcome back, Tracy! I thought perhaps it was something I said, or perhaps I need to wear more deodorant, but I am glad to hear it was neither of those.

This forum is much better with you than without you.
Thank You, Mark! :inlove: