WeatherTech 1st Row Driver and Passenger Floor Liners

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
I know there's been a few previous posts regarding Weather Tech not having the front liners available for the SuperCab yet, and what could possibly be different between the SuperCrew and SuperCab front floors?. One post stated the SuperCab front door is 5" longer than the SuperCrew? Thats a lot! I have the SuperCab and measuring the front door just above the door handle is 46 1/2". What is the SuperCrew measurement?
I'm tempted to bet there is no difference and order the SuperCrew ones.
Sponsored

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
I know there's been a few previous posts regarding Weather Tech not having the front liners available for the SuperCab yet, and what could possibly be different between the SuperCrew and SuperCab front floors?. One post stated the SuperCab front door is 5" longer than the SuperCrew? Thats a lot! I have the SuperCab and measuring the front door just above the door handle is 46 1/2". What is the SuperCrew measurement?
I'm tempted to bet there is no difference and order the SuperCrew ones.
Husky front liners are the same part # for the fronts

I would imagine weather-tech would be as well they just haven't been able to confirm this

https://www.pandamotorworks.com/col...ducts/weathertech-2019-ford-ranger-floorliner

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger 1943 Willys Jeep
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Yes, much better coverage. I did have to clean some salt from several areas before installing the Weathertechs.

IMG_0699.JPG
IMG_0700.JPG
Here's a better shot of the fit and coverage for the WT.
Do the Husky's go further up in the left foot area?

IMG_0706.JPG

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Engineer

Roofhopper

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
HVAC Service Manager
Vehicle Showcase
That sells the husky mats for me, guess I'll have to put my order in:)

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That sells the husky mats for me, guess I'll have to put my order in:)

Let me know if we can help!

Free shipping and 10% off!

Thank you

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Weathertech responded the below email to me today regarding tray style liners for the front of the SuperCab

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your interest in Weathertech. Unfortunately the crew cab Floor Liners will not fit in the supercab model. At this time we do not have a set time span on when the Digital Fit Floor Liners will be available for the 2019 Ford Ranger SuperCab . Once they start the process of measuring it is about a 12 week process from start to finish. I put in a product request form for you to be notified when they are available for purchase. Thank you for your inquiry and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Maria Hurtado

I responded back that if the SuperCab hasn't started the measuring process yet how do you know there is a difference? No reply yet.

Jrye22

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Weathertech responded the below email to me today regarding tray style liners for the front of the SuperCab

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your interest in Weathertech. Unfortunately the crew cab Floor Liners will not fit in the supercab model. At this time we do not have a set time span on when the Digital Fit Floor Liners will be available for the 2019 Ford Ranger SuperCab . Once they start the process of measuring it is about a 12 week process from start to finish. I put in a product request form for you to be notified when they are available for purchase. Thank you for your inquiry and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Maria Hurtado

I responded back that if the SuperCab hasn't started the measuring process yet how do you know there is a difference? No reply yet.
I’m not sure if the front is different but the rear definitely is the super crew has wing type ends where the crew cap does not

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang

Good Afternoon

Regards,
Maria Hurtado

If you look up Huskyliners they are the same part number for the front of both SuperCab and SuperCrew so I can’t see how Weathertechs would be any different.

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I email WeatherTech I am specific as to the front tray style liners for the SuperCab and that's the reply I get. That response makes one think there will be a difference in the front liners between the to models, as well as the rear? If the fronts are the same between the models then I wonder why they wouldn't confirm that fact with Ford and get to selling the fronts for the SuperCab and state the rears are not available yet.

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husky was prepared for this release unlike weathertech.

weathertech is on back order before we even got our order that was promised last week and is now trying to figure out why ours didnt show,

Right now we have drop shipped over 15 orders on husky in the last 2 weeks and got tracking for our stocking order of 20 sets last night.

we still have husky at 10% off with free shipping!

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really prefer WeatherTech liners. Not that I'm comparing to Husky it's just that WeatherTech is all I have used and have been very satisfied. I've never had too much luck branching out into the unknown. I'm going to do a bit more research and then make a decision. I needed floor liners like yesterday!

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I really prefer WeatherTech liners. Not that I'm comparing to Husky it's just that WeatherTech is all I have used and have been very satisfied. I've never had too much luck branching out into the unknown. I'm going to do a bit more research and then make a decision. I needed floor liners like yesterday!
The Husky's look like they have a bit more coverage for the left foot vs the Weathertechs but one thing I noticed is the two snap holes that hold the floor liner in place are sealed on the Weathertechs but open on the Husky's (and the Ford liners too). When I took the Ford floor liner out I noticed that salt water ran thru those snap holes and left a salt deposit on the carpet beneath. The Husky's will do the same thing. For this reason along I'm sticking with the Weathertechs.
Sponsored