Viking Solutions Tilt-N-Go II Game Cart

mlosi762

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Picked up one of these for hunting season. Have the Decked system installed in the bed, and wanted an easy was to carry extra cargo/dead animals. Worked like a charm this weekend. If you hunt large game, I highly recommend. Check it out: HERE

21.jpg

22.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
mlosi762

mlosi762

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
omg, up here, the environmentalists would run you off the road seeing that in plain view.
A foraging deer is worth more than a human life to them.
If you survived being run off the road they'd likely stab you to death with pitch forks
Oh, I got plenty of dirty looks here in the Northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, DC, believe me. But I could care less. I'm about this life. :sunglasses:

weasel1

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lighting Blue FX4 w/302A
Occupation
Nuclear Operator
Nice buck!

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you! He's no Pope and Young, but I'll take him :like:
Some delicious venison in the freezer !!! 15 years ago, my step-daughter was kinda leery about eating venison....then we got some deer jerky and sticks....that's when her "addiction" started :LOL: Dang near had to lock the stuff up.

egilbe

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Somewhere between ME and AZ, depends on the season
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat with BAP, Tow and FX4
Occupation
Semi-retired, lazy bum/tramp, formerly Sys admin in a toxic work environment
Nice deer. I prefer the blood in the bed of the truck. It gives it character. Its "blooded" so to speak. I've lost count of the number of deer my old ford ranger carried to the tagging station. The last year I hunted, opening day, my brother, father, and I all tagged out at noon. It was pretty awesome seeing three deer hanging in the barn.

OP
OP
mlosi762

mlosi762

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Nice deer. I prefer the blood in the bed of the truck. It gives it character. Its "blooded" so to speak. I've lost count of the number of deer my old ford ranger carried to the tagging station. The last year I hunted, opening day, my brother, father, and I all tagged out at noon. It was pretty awesome seeing three deer hanging in the barn.
Don't mind the blood at all. But since I have the Decked and tonneau installed, this thing makes it easier to just hook up to the hitch and go. Plus, I enjoy getting all the sideways looks rolling down the highwayo_O
Sponsored