First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
No, because the truck then assumes it can add timing and boost with a LOR of -1.00 which it can’t because the tables of the tune are clearly an issue and aren’t set up properly.
That’s too bad, I was thinking of going with their tune...but to me, customer service is key.
That could possibly damage your engine.
Sponsored

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
That’s too bad, I was thinking of going with their tune...but to me, customer service is key.
That could possibly damage your engine.
It’s frustrating.. I called today to see what the status of my tune revision is since it’s been two weeks since they told me it would be one week turn around. Guy answers the phone like I’m already a waste of his time. Tells me someone will get back to me in a few days.. Spectacular customer service.:thumbsdown:

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
It’s frustrating.. I called today to see what the status of my tune revision is since it’s been two weeks since they told me it would be one week turn around. Guy answers the phone like I’m already a waste of his time. Tells me someone will get back to me in a few days.. Spectacular customer service.:thumbsdown:
That’s sad...I emailed unleashed today, they are not far from here...I figured they could put it on the Dyno and go from there.

CoastieN70

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Retired
I used a Livernois Tuner on my 2017 Explorer Sport and it was FANTASTIC! ; everything they advertised it to be. I spoke to the Folks at Livernois on Tuesday this week because I was resetting the Explorer to stock in anticipation of trading it in for a Ranger.
They told me if I did get the Ranger to send my Tuner back to them with proof of purchase (of the Ranger) and they would re-flash the tuner to take tunes for the Ranger and provide those tunes for free! WOW! just Freekin' WOW!
I boxed up the tuner with the required info (I got a RMA Number from them) and it is currently UPSing its way to them as I write this!
Livernois! :)

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
No, because the truck then assumes it can add timing and boost with a LOR of -1.00 which it can’t because the tables of the tune are clearly an issue and aren’t set up properly.
Any progress with 5 star?

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Any news on Unleashed? When I inquired he said he was waiting in a truck to finalize their tune.
Dropped my truck off at Unleashed Tuning yesterday.

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
Any progress with 5 star?
Hah, nope. 5 Star as part of their company name is the quintessential definition of irony.

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Dropped my truck off at Unleashed Tuning yesterday.
Is yours a white supercab? I would have been tuning with him for over a month now but the bloody BDX was having firmware issues and they've finally okay'd me to swap it out.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Is yours a white supercab? I would have been tuning with him for over a month now but the bloody BDX was having firmware issues and they've finally okay'd me to swap it out.
Yes, white SuperCab, dyno tune and street test in progress. Hope you get yours squared away!
Regards

Last edited:

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
How do you like it? Just got their 93 perf tune emailed have not had a chance to load it.
They will have my truck for awhile. Did you get your tune from unleashed?

Last edited:

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Hah, nope. 5 Star as part of their company name is the quintessential definition of irony.
Sorry to hear that..
Regards
Sponsored