First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
PalmBeachDYNO
Are you running something other than their advertised tune? When I check out their nGauge description they are only advertising gains of 40hp/75tq. I know that the engine is capable of a lot more gains than that, so I am not skeptical at all of a 350rwhp ranger. Just curious if their tune delivers more than advertised, or if you had a custom dyno tune done.

I tuned my Ranger myself with HPTuners, and I can say that there is way more on tap than an extra 40/75 gains and I'm just on 91 octane.
Sponsored

13 Second Ranger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Are you running something other than their advertised tune? When I check out their nGauge description they are only advertising gains of 40hp/75tq. I know that the engine is capable of a lot more gains than that, so I am not skeptical at all of a 350rwhp ranger. Just curious if their tune delivers more than advertised, or if you had a custom dyno tune done.

I tuned my Ranger myself with HPTuners, and I can say that there is way more on tap than an extra 40/75 gains and I'm just on 91 octane.
AFE intake tubes, drop in filter, SPD catted downpipe, magnaflow exhaust, XDI hi pressure pump, colder plugs, and E85 tune. Still needs a little tweaking to the tune to get shift points right for the track and since we added downpipe.

Psykostevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
AFE intake tubes, drop in filter, SPD catted downpipe, magnaflow exhaust, XDI hi pressure pump, colder plugs, and E85 tune. Still needs a little tweaking to the tune to get shift points right for the track and since we added downpipe.
For the Fuel Pump, are you running the XDI-HPFP-35?

Psykostevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
How much boost do you run at redline? The 22-23 psi is just in the midrange, right?
I’ll have to look back at the logs and see. I think it dips to around 20psi at redline, but I’d have to verify that before being certain.

Psykostevo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I just went out and got the NGK plugs. The bet that will help out a lot with these boost levels. I’m still utilizing the stock Timing tables since I am currently just on 91 octane. I want to have this map dialed in before I bump up to E30.