OP
OP
JeeperCreeper

JeeperCreeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep + Ranger Tremor
This looks like Midjourney. Is that what you're using? You can play around with aspect ratios as well, just FYI. Not everything has to be square. It just creates a 1:1 grid by default. At the end of your prompt add: --aspect

Example:

Imagine/ a Ford ranger that is climbing a snowy mountain in a dense forest --aspect 3:2

Will generate something in a photographic aspect ratio. It works the other way around if you want something tall for your phone; you can do --aspect 9:6

Have fun dude - AR art is certainly something else.
I'm using Microsoft, but I'll have to try that prompt since their system is freaking solid
Sponsored

Dr_Strangelove

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 XLT Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Art & Design
Ohhh, right on. That's an OpenAI platform using GPT-4 that would be using DALL-E to generate images. In that case you don't need to type it with the "--" you can just say in plain English "I'd like you to make this image in 3:2 aspect ratio."

It's a system built on ChatGPT. I play with the same system as well, but with my OpenAI subscription.

That said I play with many AI image generators as part of my job so if you want to chat about this in a PM or whatever hit me up. I am also a big nerd with this stuff.

OP
OP
JeeperCreeper

JeeperCreeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep + Ranger Tremor
Ohhh, right on. That's an OpenAI platform using GPT-4 that would be using DALL-E to generate images. In that case you don't need to type it with the "--" you can just say in plain English "I'd like you to make this image in 3:2 aspect ratio."

It's a system built on ChatGPT. I play with the same system as well, but with my OpenAI subscription.

That said I play with many AI image generators as part of my job so if you want to chat about this in a PM or whatever hit me up. I am also a big nerd with this stuff.
Yep, DALL-E is the one! I actually would like to chat more, I'll hit you up. I've been working around the system and actually getting it to create renderings of some firearms... Sometimes.

The hope is too use it to render simulated designs for a buddy that's a custom shop for clients to get a quick rendering instead of photoshop.

Issue is, these programs don't like guns