First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ranger Tremor / 17' Fiesta ST / 96' EB Bronco
Occupation
MACHINIST
Some pet peeves with the truck, the paint seems pretty soft. Not sure if it doesn't stick to the aluminum well or what but it seem to chip of you look at it wrong. Road noise is a bit higher than I was hoping for but I tell myself it's the obnoxious side steps and A/T's but I think the weatherstripping is slightly lacking. Interior gets a bit rattly when a song with decent bass comes on. And lastly I wish the gas tank held about 6 more gallons. But the good, the truck has great power and decent fuel mileage. It is very comfortable on and off road, once the stereo was broken in I think it sounds great not as punchy as when brand new. Infotainment and driver options are great. And the styling has grown on me tremendously i am very happy with the way it looks.
Sponsored

Jackpot Tremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor 4x4
Occupation
Self Employed
So we've had the ranger a few montha now and are over all pretty satisfied with our purchase. Some issues with fit and finish that still bug me but I just have to tell myself it's just a pickup truck.

Anywho, put some wheel spacers and a backflip teannaeu on also added the tailgate damper. One of my biggest pet peeves is when the tire are inboard of the wheel well.

IMG20230121163912.jpg

IMG20230121163923.jpg

IMG20230121163942.jpg

Looks awesome and love the color!....wish my 2021 Tremor Lariat was the same color but I still love the gray!....

just curious.......are dealers still doing the stupid "mark-ups" on the Tremor?......I think yours is also the lariat like mine......does it have LED headlights or did those get deleted?

I have done simple mods and you can check them out here... Loving my new Lariat Tremor & Modding it up already! | 2019+ Ford Ranger and Raptor Forum (5th Generation) - Ranger5G.com

2 mods I highly recommend.....a FORD performance tune! Ranger 2019-2021 EcoBoost Power Pack Performance Calibration ~ M9603REB (ford.com)
and a new cat back exhaust! 19-22 Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost MBRP Black 3" Single-Exit Cat-Back - Aluminized (stage3motorsports.com) .......these 2 easy mods turn this truck into a new beast!!

but I know you'll love it just the way it is.....congrats and enjoy!!

OP
OP
Gastationslurpee
First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
MACHINIST
Looks awesome and love the color!....wish my 2021 Tremor Lariat was the same color but I still love the gray!....

just curious.......are dealers still doing the stupid "mark-ups" on the Tremor?......I think yours is also the lariat like mine......does it have LED headlights or did those get deleted?

I have done simple mods and you can check them out here... Loving my new Lariat Tremor & Modding it up already! | 2019+ Ford Ranger and Raptor Forum (5th Generation) - Ranger5G.com

2 mods I highly recommend.....a FORD performance tune!
and a new cat back exhaust! .......these 2 easy mods turn this truck into a new beast!!

but I know you'll love it just the way it is.....congrats and enjoy!!
I will check your build thread! When we bought the truck they tried to tack on 7500 but we were in the dealer on a very slow Sunday and I found out they were transferring it to another dealer, considering they couldn't sell the truck after having it 3 months. So I pretty much got that completely knocked off.
Our truck has LED HI/LO and running lights.

I'm hesitant to put performance parts on this, my wife drive it to work and I'm trying to keep it reliable for her. It is still the most powerful vehicle she has personally owned ?

Jackpot Tremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor 4x4
Occupation
Self Employed
I will check your build thread! When we bought the truck they tried to tack on 7500 but we were in the dealer on a very slow Sunday and I found out they were transferring it to another dealer, considering they couldn't sell the truck after having it 3 months. So I pretty much got that completely knocked off.
Our truck has LED HI/LO and running lights.

I'm hesitant to put performance parts on this, my wife drive it to work and I'm trying to keep it reliable for her. It is still the most powerful vehicle she has personally owned ?

sounds like you got a great deal and the LED's are super nice and bright!.....PS, don't tell her about using "sport" mode.....it's damn fast for a midsize truck!......lots of fun and you'll love it more and more as time goes on!

OP
OP
Gastationslurpee
First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
MACHINIST
sounds like you got a great deal and the LED's are super nice and bright!.....PS, don't tell her about using "sport" mode.....it's damn fast for a midsize truck!......lots of fun and you'll love it more and more as time goes on!
No no no, as far as she is concerned S stand for SLOW. ?
Sponsored