First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby American GT350
Occupation
Retired
I had a Carbonized Gray Tremor that I sold to buy my Velocity Blue Tremor. The color is incredible in person! I love the red accents against it too! Such a contrast!
[/QUOTE Pictures don't do that color justice.
Sponsored

Allan_Ardor

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Automotive Service Tech
Hello new here and new to trucks but not to Ford. Just ordered my new 2021 Lariat Tremor in Cactus Grey with tow package and ford spray in Bedliner. Already looking into some mods to make it more my own and looking forward to seeing what other rangers are out there!

Shelby American

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby American GT350
Occupation
Retired
I absolutely love it. People slow down to get a look. Still smiling and love driving her. I also love cleaning, waxing and detailing her.

Have fun and enjoy
Yeah, I'm into detailing as well. Have a couple of cans of liquid glass. An oldie but a goodie.

SEkevin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, 2021 Ranger Tremor Lariat
Occupation
Healthcare
So I put my VIN in the tracker this morning and a 9/14 delivery popped up! I’m super excited but waiting for confirmation from dealership. Previous date was 10/31 so major improvement in the timeline.

SEkevin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Healthcare
So I put my VIN in the tracker this morning and a 9/14 delivery popped up! I’m super excited but waiting for confirmation from dealership. Previous date was 10/31 so major improvement in the timeline.
Does anyone know or have an experience with these dates and their accuracy?? I hate getting my hopes up for nothing.

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Does anyone know or have an experience with these dates and their accuracy?? I hate getting my hopes up for nothing.
I have no idea, probably why I haven't call my dealer to get my vin and dates. I don't want to get my hopes up... I just want the truck to show up one day and get that sweet sweet call saying it's ready.

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer

My truck (dealer ordered, I claimed it while en-route) arrived about a week ahead of the earliest delivery estimate. It was delivered 8/4, earliest estimate was 8/10 or 8/11

SEkevin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Healthcare
My truck (dealer ordered, I claimed it while en-route) arrived about a week ahead of the earliest delivery estimate. It was delivered 8/4, earliest estimate was 8/10 or 8/11
That would be fantastic!

LagoCJ

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor, 2021 Bronco FE
That would be fantastic!
I have a 9/3-9/9 delivery estimate and I just checked with the dealer to see where the train was today. Was last tagged in Ohio, on its way to me in TX. So, I am thinking my Tremor will land at the dealership right in the middle of the estimate dates. With the holiday on Monday, it will probably be 9/7ish.

Last edited:
First Name
Renaud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Sales Manager
26DA2F08-7161-4107-B7F5-6A9950CAC384.jpeg

So I finally took her out off-roading and she did great…until we got back to pavement and the General Grabbers started slinging rocks all over the place. Even after pulling into a gas station after driving about 5 miles, there were a ton of rocks embedded in the tires. One of the design flaws these tires lack compared to BFG KO2s and others are the little rock rejectors in between the tread. After these tires wear I’m definitely making the switch back to BFG KO2s.
My Tremor is Only a few month and my lower doors are full of Rock chips... Same thing on The tailgate! Do you really swapping tires would help?
The truck has 7000k and probably 1000k offroad
Thanks

r2ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
My Tremor is Only a few month and my lower doors are full of Rock chips... Same thing on The tailgate! Do you really swapping tires would help?
The truck has 7000k and probably 1000k offroad
Thanks
Mudflaps and different tires absolutely. I ran BFG KO2s on my 4runner and went off-roading all the time without this issue. The tread has rock ejectors so you don’t pick up as many rocks like these grabbers do.
Sponsored