Tremor Owners and Orders Lounge

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Thanks bruddah?? I’m in Millz where did you see me? Btw I just was at the dealer and they got 2 more in, a white one and a black one but don’t think anyone bought them yet. I’m guessing you have a Ranger too?
Mililani On koolani actually ..really? Nice wish those were out when I was looking last year! Yessir got a 2020 xlt 2wd I love it and this forum is dangerous??
Feeling like there should be a Ranger owners party on the island some time in the near future!!! ? :rockon::sunglasses:?
Sponsored

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

gryder

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Fx4
I searched all over and still can't kind the answer. Did the tremor actually come with a rear sway bar?

Secousse

First Name
Secousse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
These guys make a great product. I've done 5 vehicles over the past year with this kit pictured below. Shine is unreal. When you log on to their site you'll likely get an instant 15% coupon offer or better when you spin the discount wheel.

https://thelastcoat.com/?rfsn=47668...0qIxdHy-pvNdhtRDGeqhQp35OcObH9gRoCJbMQAvD_BwE

1620924087728.png
I don’t think the paint on my Tremor is very resistant (or maybe not fully cured) but I already have some light scratches from bushes I encountered while off-reading in the first few weeks… any miracle solution for that? I saw they have a package called the “Weekend Warrior” with a clay bar…

Recommendations welcome!

Ranger2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tremor.
just picked up my tremor couple weeks ago I now have 670 miles on it... yesterday I put a 2 1/2" leveling kit in, I think it look fantastic now! What a differance!

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0313.jpeg
When you get time can you take a picture of your CV axel angle from the front? I was thinking of putting a leveling kit on mine but would go with 1 or 2 inches.

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t think the paint on my Tremor is very resistant (or maybe not fully cured) but I already have some light scratches from bushes I encountered while off-reading in the first few weeks… any miracle solution for that? I saw they have a package called the “Weekend Warrior” with a clay bar…

Recommendations welcome!
There are some scratch removers on the market, but a light low grit polishing compound usually does the trick followed by a finishing polish or equivalent. Since you have a light color I can vouch that Nu-Finish scratch remover works well. I was in my wife's company car some years ago and was forced off the road into some plastic construction barrels and that stuff worked a miracle. Just finished it off with some liquid wax afterward at the time.

Secousse

First Name
Secousse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
There are some scratch removers on the market, but a light low grit polishing compound usually does the trick followed by a finishing polish or equivalent. Since you have a light color I can vouch that Nu-Finish scratch remover works well. I was in my wife's company car some years ago and was forced off the road into some plastic construction barrels and that stuff worked a miracle. Just finished it off with some liquid wax afterward at the time.
Great tips, I really appreciate!
Thank you.

ksuds49

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor & 2005 Land Rover LR3
Occupation
Do things for peoples
Well 670 miles and I’m still diggin’ it. Looking forward to making some overlanding mods.
15B4D94B-E513-4FD8-AE02-A5FA65749EFA.jpeg

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone looking for a Tremor in FL? Mullinax Ford of Central FL has roughly 15 Tremors in stock between all their dealerships. XLTs and Lariats of all colors and are between $3,500-$4,300 below MSRP with NO dealer fees other than tax and tag and they deliver free in the state of FL. Ask for Luis. He'll take care of you.
Luis Lino <[email protected]>
Sponsored