First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Ranger Tremor, Tech 501a, Tow
Occupation
IT Management
the lease on my 19 is expiring in July. I missed the order window by a couple of days and was pissed. Then I called around town And was able to find almost the exact tremor I wanted. I wanted the iconic silver but got my second choice white. I’ll pick it up Tuesday after they remove the graphics lol
A20AB970-DEE2-49A4-8FCC-2E7890574E95.jpeg
Sponsored

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
Looks Great Rich! OK, for us that are still waiting for our Tremors, tell us how you like yours? Pretty happy so far? How many miles you put on it? Pay no attention to the man looking at your Tremor drooling on his keyboard....LOL!!!
Thank Phil.
Only 262 miles right now as i am just settling in after moving from NC to SC.
I love it so far,very comfy,smooth ride plenty of power.

Of the 262 miles driven 80% has been highway miles. Getting 23.1 mpg on 87 octane. Added my accessories to truck,need to get front side windows tinted,and bed cover ordered.

Didnt care for the all weather mats that Ford included. Put Husky liners in,much better.

Chris98SP

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Veteran/Student
Thank Phil.
Only 262 miles right now as i am just settling in after moving from NC to SC.
I love it so far,very comfy,smooth ride plenty of power.

Of the 262 miles driven 80% has been highway miles. Getting 23.1 mpg on 87 octane. Added my accessories to truck,need to get front side windows tinted,and bed cover ordered.

Didnt care for the all weather mats that Ford included. Put Husky liners in,much better.
Under the Ford Liners is it still a carpet floor? I also ordered a Lariat Tremor but I ordered Weathertech mats that are made for “vinyl floor”

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
Under the Ford Liners is it still a carpet floor? I also ordered a Lariat Tremor but I ordered Weathertech mats that are made for “vinyl floor”
Yes full carpet under the factory mats

toddyfunk

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Management
i was able to pick up my new Tremor today! I never really complained about the ride quality in the FX4. But I’ll be damned if the ride in this Tremor doesn’t make you want to steer for bumps! :LOL:

1E5556B3-D52B-4AF2-853A-12EF37828489.jpeg

sjl136

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Occupation
Engineer
i was able to pick up my new Tremor today! I never really complained about the ride quality in the FX4. But I’ll be damned if the ride in this Tremor doesn’t make you want to steer for bumps! :LOL:

1E5556B3-D52B-4AF2-853A-12EF37828489.jpeg
Congratulations, looks great! Those sliders are more like what should come on the Tremor. Do you happen to know the build date on your new truck?

toddyfunk

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Management
Congratulations, looks great! Those sliders are more like what should come on the Tremor. Do you happen to know the build date on your new truck?
Looks like the build date of this one was 1/22. He said they had it on the lot for a week/10days before I grabbed it. I lucked out finding it local. They swapped my Shrockwork sliders to the Tremor from my FX4. They look and feel much better on this truck!

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Tremor, '16 Audi TT, '21 Ducati Hyper, '85 E30
Occupation
Engineer
Looks like the build date of this one was 1/22. He said they had it on the lot for a week/10days before I grabbed it. I lucked out finding it local. They swapped my Shrockwork sliders to the Tremor from my FX4. They look and feel much better on this truck!
Wild that my 21 I bought in January is a 12/21 build.

Jd412

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger
What fuel economy have you guys been seeing with your Tremors so far? (I know it's early). I have been seeing 22 ish all-around in about 300 miles of driving (easy driving, nothing hard core) The EPA cert. of 19/19/19 surprised me a bit. ... just curious.
I get 15.8 the only time I see around 19 to 20 is when I'm on the highway doing 70-75 mph

Surlyman

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tremor
Occupation
Hitman
Last edited:
Reactions: Doc