Tremor Graphics

SafetyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 V2 - Ranger Lariat, FX4, 501A, Trailer Tow (Lightning Blue), V1- Lariat, FX4, 500A, Trailer Tow (Ingot Silver) <Epic Fail - Lemon>
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know if the graphics are added only at the factory or can the be added afterwards?

Yes, I know many of you don't like them, I like the 80s vibe.
I would imagine that a company that does wraps could replicate these and apply them for you.

dguffin

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Corsair, 19 Ranger, 12 Boss, 08 Zuma
Occupation
Shop Foreman
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know if the graphics are added only at the factory or can the be added afterwards?

Yes, I know many of you don't like them, I like the 80s vibe.
They can be ordered at a Ford dealer. They are in the Ford parts catalog.

OP
OP
Grooge

Grooge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Apparently they aren't very popular... I have yet to see a customer Tremor with the graphics. Still waiting to see Carbonized Gray with them. (I ordered one... hopefully won't regret it!)
Good Luck!!! I want it with blue. Very retro. Let me know when you get yours.

Congratulations!!!

OP
OP
Grooge

Grooge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Apparently they aren't very popular... I have yet to see a customer Tremor with the graphics. Still waiting to see Carbonized Gray with them. (I ordered one... hopefully won't regret it!)
I hope you can help me out with a quick question. How much more did the adding of the graphic cost? It is described as optional, but I don't see a cost associated with it.

CrazyIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
I really like them too especially how they look on the promo vehicle in Fords videos. In fact I think it helps distinguish them from Rangers without the package.

tivct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor, Focus RS
I hope you can help me out with a quick question. How much more did the adding of the graphic cost? It is described as optional, but I don't see a cost associated with it.
I think I saw somewhere they were $750. I ordered my truck through an internal fleet program & didn't get a price breakdown.

TremorOwner

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Meanwhile, I'm going to be removing the TREMOR logo on the back because they leveled them to the ground, not the rake of the vehicle/truck bed. Consequently, they look "off" and have to go.

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
This one appears to be inbound with just a rendering, but is shows as a factory ordered option on the window sticker.
1621360159465.png

1621360234043.png

WarpedAlien

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor in Velocity Blue
Occupation
Engineer
Mine are factory. attached an order guide the dealer sent me. If you go to ford.com and build a Ranger you will see the accessories that you can add and there are other graphics to choose from.
IMG_20210711_104040.jpg

Attachments

FasterGT350

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1, 2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Quality Control
Here is a picture of a members truck. Carbonized Gray. I ordered same, as I thought this looks great.

20210912_124156.jpg