Tremor Ford emblems, blue or smoked background?

Highlander

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase
'21, Ford blue. I did replace the wheel centre caps with the Ford Performance ones, and added a tailgate emblem.
IMG_2317 - Copy.JPG.jpg

Frank

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
(Trying to imagine removing any blue from my truck. :surprised: )

I think I'll just stick with the factory logos. Though I definitely like some of the mods in this thread.

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
Did red lettering all around to give some pop also did smoked bezel on rear but no pics of that done

20220413_141808.jpg

20220424_110430.jpg

20220424_110450.jpg
Love that red ranger lettering on that black tailgate!

Rebel13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ranger tremor
Occupation
Truck driver
Those are nice looking. Like those centers caps
Love that red ranger lettering on that black tailgate!
Thanks wanted to fill the ranger indents was afraid would be too much but with taillights I think it works.

Wes.harris07

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CVL manager
My '22 came with blue ovals. I promptly switched to the black and smoked chrome. If I had a different color truck, I may have kept the blue.
PXL_20230219_155603499.jpg
Was it a pain in the ass to swap the front emblem? I just ordered some of the black ones but I’m hearing you have to remove the grill? Thought I’d ask and sorry if I missed it if someone else asked.

UncleWillie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT Tremor
Was it a pain in the ass to swap the front emblem? I just ordered some of the black ones but I’m hearing you have to remove the grill? Thought I’d ask and sorry if I missed it if someone else asked.
I have now done this twice (once to put these one, and once to take them off and put the blue back before I sold the truck). I didn't think it was all that bad - I didn't have to remove the grill. But I may be the exception to the rule. I am a pretty small dude and have thin arms, so I just reach up from the lower grill (near the ACC) and used a crescent wrench (1st time I did it) or a deep-set socket (2nd time). Sure, i banged up my knuckles, but I didn't want to deal with grill removal.

UncleWillie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT Tremor
I think these smoked chrome and black make a huge difference in appearance. I'm trying to figure out what to do with my F150 emblems now. They are black (not blue), but still have the bright chrome surround and letters.

Oval (4).jpg

Oval (5).jpg

Wes.harris07

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CVL manager
I think these smoked chrome and black make a huge difference in appearance. I'm trying to figure out what to do with my F150 emblems now. They are black (not blue), but still have the bright chrome surround and letters.

Oval (4).jpg

Oval (5).jpg
These are the ones I just bought off of stage 3. I like them yes they do still have the chrome but I don’t mind a little bit of the chrome but the blue with my cactus grey and everything else is either black or grey just didn’t mix well. IMO
Sponsored