First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
ive been pretty lucky in terms of being able to enjoy ww2 aircraft. my house is in between several airports and bases. so i can go visit a list of of birds locally including fifi the b29 - in flying condition, chuckie the b17 in flying condition and a long list of smaller bombers and fighters. a few years back we had a b36 on display i thought it was amazing as a kid. sadly it was done away with.
just found out chuckie sold and was moved, renamed. wish i could have gone and toured it again.
Sponsored

FusedLogic

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT FX4 Splash
Occupation
Retired - Air Cargo Industry
Just some little wildlife here in the Philippines. Yes I was close as it appears to the monitor lizard taking it's picture. As my wife from up the beach is saying "hon" "hon" "you should come back". :LOL: :LOL: This was on the island of Palawan.

Monkey.jpg
That guy looks familiar...

NTXTremor

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
Saw this on Twitter from Fort Worth:
7EDB0F83-17CD-43E7-9D16-D5B2BB106866.jpeg

No one was hurt, but next time you’re having a bad day, just remember that your day can’t be as bad as this guy who hit a median and launched his boat THROUGH his truck.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Saw this on Twitter from Fort Worth:
7EDB0F83-17CD-43E7-9D16-D5B2BB106866.jpeg

No one was hurt, but next time you’re having a bad day, just remember that your day can’t be as bad as this guy who hit a median and launched his boat THROUGH his truck.
holy smokes! ive seen a lot of wrecks living in the dfw area but never one like that. I wonder if anyone was hurt? looks like the cab of the truck held up pretty well but im sure some injuries took place. ive come close to hitting some of those myself around here. all the road construction it seems like those medians and barrels are changed around daily.

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
I wonder if anyone was hurt?
The answer to your question was in the original post. :wink:

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
One year anniversary of my wife's cardiac arrest so she threw a party for the first responders,

Firefighters.JPG

Fireman BBQ at table Aug 7 2021.JPG
What an OUTSTANDING gesture of gratitude! I'm sure the entire crew appreciated it and enjoyed themselves.

I myself am a former Firefighter retired with 28.5 years of service with the Honolulu Fire Department and can totally relate to your post...

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
What an OUTSTANDING gesture of gratitude! I'm sure the entire crew appreciated it and enjoyed themselves.

I myself am a former Firefighter retired with 28.5 years of service with the Honolulu Fire Department and can totally relate to your post...
They were super grateful and joked we should do it every year since as you know there are not many good outcomes from her type of event. She just passed two years and sent a donation this year as life events didn't afford us time to throw a party this year.

Luckily they got NO calls and stayed for hours.

Thank you for your 28.5 years!

Last edited:

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
Saw this guy on the way home today, wasn’t sure why there was a midget next to me… looks kinda cool… no idea what year or model, was this normal?

785D6C1C-7FD9-421A-85C3-48304B7A7EDE.jpeg
reminds me of a old 80s xj in the back tbh plus it looks like a unibody tbh with how the bed is designed

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
This near where I live. A castle in the Philippines ??

20220308_132706.jpg
from a bit of research it was built to be an amusement park like disneyland but fell through it seems then was bought by a dude in japan then it became abandoned. cool building and interesting story

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Dave is that a crashed plane above the bears right eye?
It sure does look like it Craig. Funny after 2 years you're the first one who noticed this. lol
Sponsored